Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick'n Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 266 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

August 07, 2016

As a vegan living in a non-vegan family, it's hard to find meat alternatives that taste good and could replace the meat in my meal. These are probably the best chicken alternative I have ever tasted. I eat these plain and toss them on salads or I mix it with the sauce and pretty much add it to anything.

June 03, 2016

This product is so good you won't even believe it! It does not taste like tofu or fake chicken, it is delicious, easy to make, really a good alternative for the "vegan that likes meat" (kind of)

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love Gardein products. Not only to they use GMO free soy but their products contain so many nutrients and vitamins. My omni husband will eat this product so I cook it often being that I am a vegetarian and it is difficult to find products that my husband and I can both consume.

February 22, 2016

I first tried this chick'n at Disney World (they no longer have it) and loved it so I was excited to find it at a local grocery store. I really like it - the texture of the chick'n and the sauce is a nice change from BBQ sauce or other things I'd usually add to fake chicken. It is a little sweet but good for someone with a sweet tooth like me.

October 23, 2014

I have these for lunch at least twice a week - fry them up in some cooking oil or even sesame oil, toss with the sauce (I switch up the saucesj or serve on a salad and you're good to go. Taste practically like the real thing, but far, far healthier! I lucked out and found a huge bag at Costco and bought 3! Great, easy food.

June 17, 2014

I am absolutely in love with these! Easy to fry up in a pan till crispy on both sides, toss in the sauce and serve! They don't get soggy after adding the sauce like most do! Amazing taste and texture! Just great!

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating