Garmin Vivofit
Good

Garmin Vivofit Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 163 in Weight Management

May 02, 2016

I currently have the original Vivofit, been using it since Xmas. It does everything! I was looking for a nice device to have on the go. For the price I got it at The Source was like 68$!!! For any comparable model from Fitbit (eww) it was 150$+ this one even has one year battery life!! Gives me updates on my progress for the day, calories, steps I've taken, steps left for my goal, calories burned, and miles traveled. Plus it looks great and tells the time :D!
The sleep tracker is what I most love about it! It tells me how much light& and REM sleep I get. It also tells me how much I was awake last night. First night I tried it I was completely unaware I was awake for 15minutes.
One touch sync, works amazing with My iPhone, must have!

December 17, 2015

LOVE my Vivofit!! The batter is amazing... love the sleep app.. love that it syncs well.. love everything about it!

May 10, 2015

It's waterproof and comfortable to wear. The bands come in different colour options. Software easy to use with smartphone, iPad or laptop. Can be used with food tracking apps and exercise apps. Very motivating to see how and when you are moving around. Battery life is great. Syncing to device is fast and easy.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS