Garner Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo

Garner Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 973 in Shampoo

January 22, 2017

Terrific shampoo for damaged, brittle hair. I use it in the winter when the air is dry and it adds moisture to the follicles. Great smell and lots of lather.

January 07, 2017

I love the smell and feel of Ganer shampoo on my hair. After rinsing it feels so much better. I will buy this product again and also let friends know how much i like it.

December 04, 2016

I actually found the shampoo no different than their other options. I do however love the small. I have long thin hair. Maybe it would work better for thicker hair?

December 04, 2016

I used to buy salon brand shampoo and conditioner to get my hair to grow faster and stronger. Not anymore! For a mere $10 I can now getvshampoo and conditioner that does the exact same as the expensive salon brand at a fraction of the price, the other hair products in this line are fantabulous as well. Thank you garnier for making a product I love and that I can afford!!

August 02, 2016

Garner Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Grow Strong is exactly that. My hair is shinier and stronger meaning no frizz. I love this shampoo. It smells awesome while getting compliments in the elevator. It is affordable for a 387 ml green bottle for between $3-$5 depending on where you buy it and if it is on sale. It has a very light white creamer texture, very sudsy and you only need a small bit. It rinses out nice leaving my hair feeling clean. What couldn't you love about this shampoo. An affordable winner.