Garner Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo
Good

Garner Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 937 in Shampoo

December 04, 2016

I actually found the shampoo no different than their other options. I do however love the small. I have long thin hair. Maybe it would work better for thicker hair?

December 04, 2016

I used to buy salon brand shampoo and conditioner to get my hair to grow faster and stronger. Not anymore! For a mere $10 I can now getvshampoo and conditioner that does the exact same as the expensive salon brand at a fraction of the price, the other hair products in this line are fantabulous as well. Thank you garnier for making a product I love and that I can afford!!

August 02, 2016

Garner Fructis Fortifying Shampoo Grow Strong is exactly that. My hair is shinier and stronger meaning no frizz. I love this shampoo. It smells awesome while getting compliments in the elevator. It is affordable for a 387 ml green bottle for between $3-$5 depending on where you buy it and if it is on sale. It has a very light white creamer texture, very sudsy and you only need a small bit. It rinses out nice leaving my hair feeling clean. What couldn't you love about this shampoo. An affordable winner.