Garnier BB Cream Combination to Oily Skin Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 189 in BB Creams

January 07, 2017

This has been my favourite BB Cream now for almost 3 years! I find it always works great for me when i use a oil absorbing primer first and after i apply it i set it with a light dusting of translucent powder. this BB Cream applies/blends very easily and you don't need that much..i just love that it feels nice and light like your not wearing any foundation, and it also last's for about 10-12hrs in day with just a few touch ups maybe 2-3 times in the day with some translucent powder .

October 18, 2016

J'utilise la BB crème de Garnier depuis quelques mois déjà et je l'adore. Elle est assez couvrante pour remplacer mon fond de teint et elle n'assèche pas ma peau. Je vais définitivement me la racheter car je l'aime beaucoup.

September 28, 2016

This is a very good product to use with you regular makeup routine.I like that it is for all skin types and it is very effective.I would defiantly tell my friends about this product.

September 14, 2016

One of my favourite products, I don't leave the house without it. The light weight to the product leave my face feeling fresh and new. I love the glow my skin has when I use Garnier.

July 18, 2016

This one is just perfect for me in the summer.
    My skin looks so healty and great.
    I use it since 1 year now and I will until the end.
    I really recommand for summer to everyone.

July 18, 2016

I've gone through 2 tubes of this because I wear it eceryday. Keeps my shiney skin at bay and has pretty good coverage for a bb cream. Has a natural finish and you don't need to apply a lot. I just apply with my fingers. Quick and easy. My favorite bb cream by far

July 17, 2016

This product is perfect for summer time. There is just enough coverage to even out the skin tone and make the skin look glowy. Not heavy and the spf in it is a bonus!

July 07, 2016

I have been using Garnier BB cream for years - it is my go-to face cream! It evens skin tone and makes my pores much less visible. It absorbs quickly unlike other face creams that leave my skin oily.

June 06, 2016

I think this bb cream as a good coverage and it last a long time on the skin, but unfortunately, the color is just too dark and orange for those who have pale skin, and even if last on the skin it just seems like it never dries so it just stain everything.. And it's too liquid, so the packaging is inappropriate

May 25, 2016

I was disappointed, being an oily skin gal and wanting to find something that would give me some sheer coverage and maybe a healthy glow. This BB cream doesn't offer as many benefits as some on the market, but it's fairly priced. I was so sad when I couldn't find a color match anywhere! Apparently this range runs fairly dark as well so that's important to keep in mind. With the thicker consistency, I expected this to give me some coverage and possibly a demi-matte finish, or something along those lines, but STILL it got so oily after a few hours, even with translucent powder on top. I'm still on the search for that perfect BB cream, and sadly this one was not it for me.