Garnier Blackhead Scrub Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

November 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce désincrustant pour les points noirs. Je l'utilise sur mon nez et dans mon front, il travail à merveille. Nettoie très bien. Très bon prix pour un très bon produit.

September 28, 2016

I have used this in the past and do recommend it for someone who has oily skin as opposed to a more sensitive skin. It is quite strong and more abrasive than other blackhead scrubs I have used. It does tone, refresh, close pores and stimulate the senses to feel alive and awake. If you do have more sensitive skin but it is oily and you have large pores and blackheads and pimples, just use it less times a week than said on the bottle. Garnier is a pretty trusted grocery store product and it is affordable with a higher quality.

April 27, 2016

This is absolutely my favorite blackhead cleaner. I recommend only using this product every other night instead of every night because it tends to dry my skin.

September 25, 2014

I've been using the Garnier blackhead scrub for a few months now and like how well it seems to work for me. It's meant to be used on oily skin types witch I have. So I wouldn't recommended you use it if you have normal, or dry skin because it could dry you out way to much. As for me, it makes my skin feel clean and a lot smoother than it use to feel. I've also notice less blackhead, how ever it hasn't completely removed all of them and I really don't believe that it will. If you're having trouble with blackhead and have oily skin I'd tell you give it a try, just don't use it everyday.

August 24, 2014

Not as "scrubby" as I normally like but left my skin feeling really nice and clean.

August 14, 2014

I love the way it feels, however i cannot use it more than once a week because i have very sensitive skin!

August 13, 2014

I first used this product to help get arid of my blackheads on my nose. Before using this product, I had used numerous other products, but nothing seemed to work. Not until I tried Garnier Blackhead scrub. It is Amazing!!!. Within 2 weeka, my blackheads on my nose, cleared up. Amazed and Happy!Q

1.5/5

August 13, 2014

The price is good but the product makes your face super dry and flakey do not reccomend

July 20, 2014

I've had a free sample of this, I don't really get pimples but it's a good scrub, over all. Price isn't to bad.

What do you think, have you tried it?

July 20, 2014

My oil-free, shine-control secret weapon for a complexion that's fresh as a daisy

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products