Garnier Clean Anti-Shine Cleansing Gel

Garnier Clean Anti-Shine Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

September 23, 2016

I bought this Cleansing gel because the price was right and I have always been curious about products with charcoal in it. My first time using it I was a bit thrown off because the cleanser is a dark grayish color but I gava it the benefit of the doubt and tried it. I'm glad I did. I love the tingling feeling I get when I wash my face with it. It works great. My face is clean, my pores are smaller and the oily shine on my face is gone. I even told a friend about it and she bought it and loves it too. Great product that I will buy again.

April 26, 2016

This has become the only facial cleanser that I will use. I have used alot of different products and this is the only one that works on my oily acne prone skin. I now have the corresponding scrub and makeup wipes.

March 12, 2016

I really am impressed with this cleaning gel made by @GarnierCanada #Garnier "Clean Anti-Shine Cleansing Gel" It really foams up well, removes every trace of oil, dirt and makeup from you face. Also helps the looks of pores makes them appear smaller and my skin texture is so improved. My face feels soft, very clean and it is also made with #Charcoal so it really deep cleans. Great Products.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS