Garnier Clean Nourishing Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

November 17, 2016

I've been using this product for the last few weeks now and have noticed how soft my skin is after cleansing. I no longer need makeup remover the cleansing oil takes it all away and leaves my skin so soft just have to make sure you dry your face with a cloth to grab any excess oil left behind.

April 03, 2016

One of the quickest, easiest ways to remove makeup! The oil does a great job at taking off both face and eye makeup, and even waterproof mascara! Rinses off easily and does not leave my face feeling oily, just clean!

February 17, 2016

I had been wanting to try this so seeing this on sale gave me the boost I needed to actually purchase it. It is definitely one of the most effective cleansing oil I've used thus far.I even use it to wash my makeup tools because I can still see some makeup residue on my makeup tools with my regular cleanser and I was not about to put that on my face.

February 17, 2016

I didn't like anything about this product aside from the pump it came with! It did nothing to remove my makeup, my skin did not feel cleansed after, and it burned my eyes! I don't even have sensitive eyes so this was extremely worrying for me. The L'Oreal Cleansing oil is almost always at the same price point and is a much better product overall. Skip this.

February 14, 2016

I agree with the previous reviewer, in that I can't decide if I like it. It's strongly on the fence. It's jojoba and macadamia scented, but I say it smells like a cantaloupe melon. Now, it's an oil that you put directly on your face and then rub all around. It says to wash off with water to emulsify the oil, but this would take forever. It's more of an apply oil to face, splash water on, and then use a towel to wipe off all the oil. I was splashing my face over ten times and still had a face covered in oil, so you must wipe it off with a face towel. It was incredibly good at removing all makeup, even black eye makeup; I didn't have to go over my eyes with remover and a cotton ball to get any raccoon face off. It took off everything. And as a bonus it left my face really soft and moisturized, you don't really need to lotion after. It's a very cling-to-your-face oil. And it smells nice. But, do I really want to have to wipe off all the oil(after water)with a towel? I don't think I liked how much water I was using to try to emulsify, and none of the oil came off. But it's really effective. It is really different than other cleansers/makeup removers on the market.

January 24, 2016

I am debating as to whether I like this or not.

On the one hand, it does work to remove makeup - even the most waterproof will eventually be broken down by the oil. It left a slight film after being rinsed that made my skin feel soft. The scent was nice.

On the other hand, it took quite a bit longer to break down my eye makeup than my strongest cleanser. I still had to wipe remnants away from the bottom of my eye lids. If you are sensitive to fragrance, this had a strong scent that stayed on the skin for a while after use. Because it doesn't rinse off completely, this would not be recommended for those with acne prone, oily skin or in humid conditions as it may aggravate existing skin problems. I was tempted to rewash my face after.

Mind you, I am relatively new to cleansing oils, so perhaps this was supposed to be like that. Still not sure if this will be a part of my regular cleansing routine.

March 03, 2015

I use this product especially in the winter to keep my face moisturized and it works well. I do recommend this product.

February 24, 2015

I received a sample of this cleansing oil through the mail not long ago. I love this stuff. I have very dry skin and this works great on it. Leaves my skin moisturized and soft. It doesn't leave my dry skin feeling tight like some cleansers do. This is a wonderful product for dry skin.

February 23, 2015

This is a MUST HAVE for anyone with dry skin. It is an excellent make up remover and facial cleanser that leave your skin hydrated and nourished. Even the toughest mascaras can't resist! If you're used to cleansers that leave your skin feeling dry and tight this product takes a bit of getting used to. But trust me. It's worth it for your skin. It does leave your skin feeling a bit oily if you only rinse with water. You want to leave good oils behind to nourish, hydrate and replenish the skin, so just rinse and wipe with a wash cloth. If you still feel like too oily then follow up with with a traditional cleanser. But remember it's supposed to leave your skin feeling hydrated not dry and parched. Even if you only use it a makeup remover it works wonders!

January 22, 2015

I got this to try out mainly as a makeup remover, but also for cleansing on days when my skin is feeling dry or sensitive.
As a makeup remover, the Nourishing Cleansing Oil works very well! It loosens up all of my makeup, quickly and effectively. It is great for removing mascara, liner and eye shadow, but it does seem a little bit harder to rinse out of my eyelashes so I have to be a little more thorough there.
The Cleansing Oil is supposed to be applied dry, and then can be washed off regularly with water. It still leaves a slight residue on my skin after rinsing, which is great for days when my skin needs a little extra moisture. Sometimes I wash my face again with my usual cleanser, and then I don't have to worry about whether I've gotten all of my makeup off.
The product has a slight fragrance which I kind of like. It's slightly artificial, but seems like it's a fruity/flowery scent, with a hint of something nutty (like macadamia oil, which is an ingredient in this).
I like using this to remove my makeup, and it's cool seeing the oil emulsify with water and become more of a cleanser. It leaves a bit too much of a residue on my skin for me to use it alone as a cleanser too often, but it's great to have around for days when my skin needs extra care.
Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this product and glad that I purchased it.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!