Garnier Clean Plus Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

March 01, 2016

This has to be one of the worst products I've ever tried, I found that it did not remove even half of my makeup and it also irritated my skin and my eyes, I immediately threw up it out and will never use it again.

February 25, 2016

This product is targeted for those who have sensitive skin and wear makeup, especially those who live on waterproof mascara! Removing waterproof mascara is no easy task unless you have a great makeup remover at hand. Since the Clean + is for sensitive skin, there is no scent in it. I found the texture of the cleanser to be very creamy and thick, but also oily. I think the oily factor is for removing tough waterproof mascara.

I decided to test this out in the shower, without removing my makeup as I normally do. When I came out of the shower, any trace of my super tough Kat Von D eyeliner was gone. I was wearing minimal foundation that day too, Maybelline Dream Mousse, and it was easily removed as well! I noticed that my face felt really smooth and soft afterwards!

February 24, 2016

The reason i am giving this an average effectiveness is because the product is marketed as a cleanser however it SUCKS as a cleanser when you wash your face with it. So i tried a different approach, a dab on a cotton pad, that WORKS SO MUCH BETTER. Takes off stubborn makeup very gently. The lotion is nice and hydrating. I would only use it for eye makeup and lip tint, not for general face makeup remover.

February 08, 2016

this lotion is amazing! it is so easy on the eyes and removes all eye makeup easily. I don't have to scrub my eyes just and easy wipe and it is gone! Love it and is a must have.

January 31, 2016

This product could be better. Its leaves your face feeling kinda greasy, but I only use it to take some of my makup off when I make a mistake. Only use it when I have to

September 29, 2015

love this cleanses and removes all the makeup off my face

September 02, 2015

I received a sample of this cleanser in the mail and I went and bought it right away. #Garnier "Clean Plus Makeup Removing Lotion Cleanser" is different from any other cleanser I have tried. It is actually a lotion which I have never used anything like it before. It really seemed to remove all traces of makeup, very gently leaving my skin glowing, soft and very clean. I really recommend trying this new lotion cleanser from #Garnier it is at the top of my list now for my skincare regimen.

July 23, 2015

I got to try this product out as a free sample, I find that it worked pretty well but it kind of stung my eyes a bit which I don't like because you kind of have to put make up remover on your eyelids to remove make up .. It was an ok product , I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it. I'll stick to using make up remover wipes.

July 23, 2015

I wouldnt recommend this product simply because it doesnt remove all your makeup properly. Plus it irritated my skin a bit because after using it i broke out and i dont typically break out. There are better products on the market.

July 23, 2015

Great product. Does its work great, smells nice. I like how gentle it is. I had a sample, would definitely consider it for my next makeup remover purchase.