• Garnier Clean Smoothing Cream Cleanser
  • Garnier Clean Smoothing Cream Cleanser

Garnier Clean Smoothing Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

January 04, 2016

I have very dry, sensitive skin that is prone to eczema and flaking. During the cold Canadian Winters I find it difficult to keep my skin in good condition and not severely dehydrated. This product does what I hoped it would do. My face feels clean and not super tight and dry like after using most cleansers. I really love the scent even though I usually despise perfumes in skin care products. I find the fragrance in this product to be very pleasant and not at all bothersome. This product cleanses my skin well and I find it helps keep my skin clear. Would definitely repurchase when I run out!! A little goes a long way! It lathers up beautifully.

May 30, 2015

It is ok.. makes my skin feel a bit oily but overall it is a fairly good product.

April 30, 2015

This is a wonderful product. It works, the price is right and I am sorry I did not try it sooner. You use so little of it. You are left with clean skin that is moisturized and has no greasy feeling. Soft as a baby's bottom. Nutritious for dry skin.

May 20, 2014

I decided to try a new facial cleanser and my sister recommended this one. I really loved the scent, and thought it did a really good job on my skin. It didn't dry it out at all, which most cleansers do. I will definitely keep this one in my daily routine.

May 14, 2014

I I was looking for a new facial cleanser to try out because my old one was starting to dry out my skin. This one caught my attention because of the macadamia and jojoba oil, and because it is a cream cleanser and says it is for dry skin. When I tried it, it produced a creamy lather that lathered up much better than I expected. It seemed to clean my face pretty well, however, my face felt stripped and dry after. And it burned a little. I will continue to try this out for a few more days and see how I like it, but as of now it's just too drying for me.

April 15, 2014

I absolutely love this product! I have very sensitive skin and i have not had any issues with this! Thank you Garnier!