Garnier Fresh Eye Makeup Remover

Garnier Fresh Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

December 04, 2016

Works great! I occasionally wear waterproof mascara and this remover works to take off ALL my make up. The trick for waterproof mascara is to let cotton pad sit on your eye for a minute and then the make up wipes right off!

November 17, 2016

Works great to remove water proof eye make up and mascara. Makes my lashes really healthy and seems to help protect them. They seem fuller after using this for a month. Have recommended to a few friends and they love it too

November 01, 2016

Enlève bien le maquillage sur les yeux et dans le visage,mais pas le maquillage hydrofuge. Bon rapport qualité prix,gros format du produit. Bon choix pour un démaquillant de basse.

November 01, 2016

Il enlève le maquillage des yeux si bien. Pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup pour avoir de très bons résultats. Voici un excellent eye remover à bas prix.

October 21, 2016

Removes makeup without too much trouble. A tiny bit drying on my skin. Not my favourite eye makeup remover but it does the job adequately. The bottle dispenser has a small hole to avoid wasting the product.

November 24, 2015

While this did remove my eye makeup I would definitely not recommend it to people with sensitive eyes. My eyes usually do not react to makeup removers, but as soon as I used this one they began burning and itching. Needless to say I will not be using this product ever again.

October 18, 2015

The best eye make-up remover ever. After trying tons of products of this kind i constantly coming back to this remover. Leaves my skin clean and not oily. Not working good with waterproof cosmetics,but everything else remove easily.

February 23, 2015

Best remover on the market, it takes off my makeup easily and doesn't leave my skin oily. Price is good too!

January 07, 2015

My absolute favorite eye makeup remover.
It is so gentle and never leaves my skin oily.
It also takes off waterproof makeup so it is truly amazing !