Garnier Fructis Anti Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #736 out of 1037 in Shampoo

Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff products boast a unique double-action formula combining natural extracts and Pyrithione Zinc, to invigorate and cleanse the scalp, eliminate dandruff and relieve itching. Plus hair is fortified, thanks to the power of vitamin B3. Fast acting dandruff control.

March 13, 2017

Vraiment un très bon produit. Très abordable et le rapport qualité prix est merveilleux. Recommandé par une amie, je suis ravie de cette découverte et j'ai l'intention de me le procurer à nouveau

August 26, 2013

My Hubby and I have used the shampoo when we needed it for 6 months now and both love it. I don't like the smell of other dandruff shampoos and this one smelled great! It does the job and was a great price.

1.5/5

July 16, 2012

I honestly couldn't tell a difference after using this shampoo for a week and a half. I have moderate dandruff and I didn't notice it getting better at all. I don't recommend this shampoo for anyone who has even a little dandruff.

May 03, 2012

Tried this product as they were on sale at walmart for 1.97 and I had a $1 off coupon. I have struggled with dandruff for EVER and tried many products. Have not yet found something to completely eliminate the dandruff but more to keep it manageable. My favourite part about the garnnier fructis is the minty smell...ahh...it is invigorating and refreshing feeling on the scalp! I love the little beads in it that rub into the scalp nicey. Also, it lathers up lovely leaving my hair feeling very manageable. My dandruff has not gone away :-( but it does help reduce itchiness and remove big flakes....Would by this just for the smell alone!!!! I love this and plan to buy again!

April 05, 2012

I was having an issue with dandruff and really didn't like the brand I was using prior to finding Garnier Fructis Anti Dandruff. Once I used this shampoo for a week my dandruff was gone. Left my hair feeling clean and soft. Would recommend to anyone.

April 03, 2012

Great shampoo - These were on sale for $2 at WM a couple weeks back, which is a great price.
    Has gotten rid of my dandruff and keeps my scalp clean and itch free.
    I have the one with salicylic acid and the 2 in 1 shampoo and they both work great. I prefer the sal. acid one since it cleans my hair better and doesn't leave as much buildup in my hair.

January 10, 2012

I have always had dandruff and tried this product because it was cheaper. Unfortunately this made my head very itchy and blotchy. Has alot of perfume on it too!

July 15, 2011

Without having to spend a ton of cash, this really seems to work for me. I alternate between the dandruff shampoo one day, and a regular shampoo another day. Dandruff hasn't come back since...

May 30, 2011

Great price and gentle on hair. Works too! No flakes and my hair was softer than with other dandruff shampoos. Nice fragrance and clean feel.

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy