• Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Cream Conditioner
  • Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Cream Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Cream Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1237 out of 2161 in Hair Care

The formula with acai berry antioxidant and grape seed oil works two ways to protect color & prevent dryness. UVA&UVB;prtectant help shield hair from the sun's rays. For more information, please visit http://www.garnierusa.com.

November 28, 2016

I have hard time to find conditionner that works for me as I'mm sensitive to scent and my hair is long and really thick. I tryed this one, and I totally felt in love. It Works amazingly and it's incredibly efficient. I recommend it to everyone.

January 08, 2015

It's a good shampoo in terms of how it cleans my hair and makes my hair soft and manageable. However, in terms of helping mu colour, it did nothing.

November 05, 2014

I have long dark colour treated hair that tends to be course and fuzzy come the winter season. my hair was soft and smooth to the touch, making it easy to style and maintain.

May 30, 2014

This product made my hair shiny and soft. I got a great deal of compliments on my hair that first day I used it I was amazed. I loved the feel of my hair and it didn't weigh it down. Great product!!! I definitely reccomend this product to anyone that wants great feeling hair!

September 24, 2013

The BEST conditioner! something i always use when getting out of the shower, with my long curls :)

July 10, 2013

Love it. This & the Shampoo have been Great at Keeping my Color longer.

March 25, 2012

Has worked great to keep the color in my hair! Every time I used it, my hair feels silky and healthy.

February 25, 2012

I absolutely love this conditioner by Garnier for coloured hair. It keeps my hair red and moisturizes my over processed ends smoothly. And it doesn't leave any kind of annoying build up on my folicles what so ever leaving it just feeling naturally really soft and healthy. I really recommend it for those on a budget and not wanting their hair colour to fade.

October 19, 2011

Very nice hair with this product. Buy it

July 15, 2011

My hair is done professionally at the salon, and this is the best one made for color that you get for this price. Works great for the color, and my hair feels amazing after

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa