Garnier Fructis Color Shield Leave in Spray Reviews

Ranked #571 out of 2161 in Hair Care

January 20, 2016

I have a really hard time finding products for my daughter's hair type. She is biracial and has very dry curly hair and its difficult to brush and to keep from going frizzy.. I would recommend this product of you can find it on sale! It's not overly expensive but I try to use products that are on sale as much as possible!

July 15, 2015

This product doesn't make my hair any better or any worse off. Probably wouldn't buy this again.

July 15, 2015

not a bad product at all and anything to help the color last is a bonus

May 08, 2015

I dye my hair way to often and when I found this I figured why not give it a try, I feel a difference in my hair now it doesn't have the dry feeling dying your hair causes now!

November 16, 2014

I honestly love Garnier Fructis products because whenever I use them, I feel so fresh. This is one of the many products that worked well for me.

October 22, 2014

This stuff is awesome! It leaves my hair looking fabulous, smelling fantastic, takes away the fly aways, and even helps get rid of tangles. I highly recommend this to everyone! I'm almost out and will definitely buy more!

September 21, 2014

Great new product out by Garnier fruits. It is a leave in product to help protect your Color treated hair and give it shine. It is a must shake product as it has oil and. You can see the liquid separates in the bottle. Love what this product has done for my hair and Color. Definite need for your locks!