Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 935 in Shampoo

*Please note: This item has been discontinued

Stop dry out, fight fade out even after 45 washes! Color Shield Shampoo and conditioner keeps colour bold and brilliant, hair silky and soft. Its unique, double-action formula combines acai berry, a natural antioxidant that protects colour, and grapeseed oil, which prevents dryness. Color Shield shampoo is proven to perform. For more information, visit http://www.garnier.ca.

September 28, 2016

My daughter uses this product regularly, so I tried also. I do find it works very well. Smells great and leaves my treated hair feeling silky. I would continue to use.

June 02, 2016

I really like the scent of this shampoo but it's pretty average otherwise. Doesn't do anything special for my Damaged hair or the longevity of my colour. Makes my hair super staticky so I don't think I would buy it again, personally.

March 23, 2016

Doesn't work to shield hair colour. I think the only way to truly prevent it is to not use shampoo period. Anything that has to clean the hair has to strip some colour away and I believe there are better quality shampoos and conditioners that do the job a lot better.

March 01, 2016

Horrible experience with this shampoo. It tangled my hair and I couldn't do anything about it. It is a definite no go for me, I try to stay away from garnier fructis line.

February 24, 2016

If you have colour treated hair and don't want to spend a lot of money on a good colour protecting shampoo or conditioner than this is the one to get. My hair colour stayed for a while, and it never faded earlier than I would have expected it too.

January 04, 2016

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner works great at keeping my dry natural colored hair feeling nice and soft manageable and at keeping the color in my hair stay longer

January 04, 2016

Just average shampoo and conditioner. My hair looked really frizzy and dry after using it but it did make it smell clean and feel soft.

November 04, 2015

I have this shampoo and I have also received samples for it. It lathers wells, smells nice, cleans and conditions very nicely. #Garnier "Fructis Color Shield Shampoo & Conditioner" also works great because it is specially formulated to help women that color their hair. It helps to condition moreand also makes the color last longer. It is also very affordable and a great hair care product.

November 04, 2015

I like this shampoo. Works well with my thick colored hair. No residue, doesn't leave hair with an oily feeling. The conditioner is great. Leaves my thick hair soft and manageable!

October 22, 2015

The shampoo and conditioner aren't the best on the market it just gets the job done . I didn't find that my colour lasted longer , it did start to turn my blonde into more of a yellow colour ( not just with this shampoo)so I had to purchase salon quality shampoo.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?