Good

Garnier Fructis Color Shield shampoo Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 938 in Shampoo

November 28, 2016

I enjoy trying this shampoo a lot. The smells is perfect for me as I'm intolerent to several scents... The foam is rich and efficient. My hair and scalp felt wonderfully clean after washing. I recommend this shampoo to everyone with l,ong hair ^^

January 12, 2016

I bought Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo a while ago when I died my hair red. The price is great and affordable, the smell is awesome and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. This product is great to have on hand and I feel that it helped extend the color of my hair. Worth it to repurchase.

April 26, 2015

Good price point for an average shampoo

January 31, 2015

I have always had, I don't know if you would call sensitive hair but my hair is very picky on the products that I use on it. Certain shampoos dry it out right away or makes it feel real heavy and covered in residue. This particular product I feel cleaned my hair but it make it real snarly afterwards. I don't know if that makes sense to you and when I air dry the ends almost felt crunchy. wasn't too happy with that but my husband seemed to like it so he uses it now....

January 08, 2015

It's a good shampoo in terms of how it cleans my hair and makes my hair soft and manageable. However, in terms of helping mu colour, it did nothing.