Garnier Fructis Color Shield shampoo Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 993 in Shampoo

February 05, 2017

I have always liked fructis brand products, especially the colour line. I also like to use the shampoo along with the matching conditioner and i find they work well together

January 16, 2017

Kept the colour of my hair looking natural and healthy. Gave it a natural looking shine and was smooth to touch. The smell was fruity and kept my hair smelling great.

January 14, 2017

ITS GREAT, BUT WAIT

This is my normal brand of shampoo when I have coloured my hair, which is normally. I have used both box dyes and professional services and found that when I had coloured my hair red it helped to keep the colour in for longer than other shampoos I have used.

HOWEVER

I recently had some rainbow colours put into my hair (both purple shades) and found that every time I used this product it would actually pull more and more of the colour out of my hair.

Its a great price, and I love the brand, and will definitely go back to using it once the rainbow colours are gone.

January 06, 2017

I enjoy all the garnier products but this one worked really well. I colored my hair about 6 months ago and minus what has grown out the color has kept vibrant which for me it doesn't usually last this long so I owe it to this shampoo.

December 21, 2016

Just switched to this from another brand. While this shampoo works just as well, it is so much better smelling - I really enjoy the fruity scent, as it's nice and subtle.

November 28, 2016

I enjoy trying this shampoo a lot. The smells is perfect for me as I'm intolerent to several scents... The foam is rich and efficient. My hair and scalp felt wonderfully clean after washing. I recommend this shampoo to everyone with l,ong hair ^^

January 12, 2016

I bought Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo a while ago when I died my hair red. The price is great and affordable, the smell is awesome and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. This product is great to have on hand and I feel that it helped extend the color of my hair. Worth it to repurchase.

April 26, 2015

Good price point for an average shampoo

January 31, 2015

I have always had, I don't know if you would call sensitive hair but my hair is very picky on the products that I use on it. Certain shampoos dry it out right away or makes it feel real heavy and covered in residue. This particular product I feel cleaned my hair but it make it real snarly afterwards. I don't know if that makes sense to you and when I air dry the ends almost felt crunchy. wasn't too happy with that but my husband seemed to like it so he uses it now....

January 08, 2015

It's a good shampoo in terms of how it cleans my hair and makes my hair soft and manageable. However, in terms of helping mu colour, it did nothing.