Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Split Ends Bandage Reviews

Ranked #746 out of 2236 in Hair Care

February 10, 2017

Bought this on sale to try for my dry split ends. It works a bit. It definitely made my hair nice and smooth, and the smell was great! But it for sure never bandaged my split ends.

November 09, 2016

I found this product dried out my hair more than anything.
    The smell wasnt the best, nor was the texture.
    I would not recommend this product as there are better options out there.

February 26, 2016

C'est un baume réparateur à appliquer sur nos pointes fourchues ou sur toute la chevelure si elle est endommagée. J'aime le fait qu'on l'applique après le lavage car cela protège lors du séchage car le produit enveloppe notre chevelure d'une sorte de pansement. Le produit sent bon, est efficace et rend les cheveux doux. À l'usage, on voit qu'il y a un effet réparateur.

May 13, 2015

I got this for $2.99 and it is worth every cent! I love this so much - I use it everyday. I apply it after shampoo-ing and conditioning. On second day hair, it really softens and refreshes my hair. It's amazing. It contains really great extracts and oils. I have already bought back-ups just in case I run out. I've used it daily for 4 months now and there's still 2/3 remaining.

September 13, 2014

Makes your hair soft I recommend it

September 08, 2014

Been using this for about 2 weeks now and LOVE it. Smells great and feels nice in the hair. It's too early to tell if it's repairing my split ends but have high hopes.

August 24, 2014

Formulated with Phyto-Keratin complex and cupuacu butter.
    Apply to towel dried hair on ends and damaged areas.

I have used about half a bottle now and I think it works well and my hair looks less damaged. I really do not like the feel of the product on my hair. (My hair is baby soft so I find this to feel weird for me). I think I personally will just stick with my oil treatments.

May 23, 2014

it says to be effective for split ends but it hardly did anything to mine even though I tried it many times

April 20, 2014

This product has really helped my hair! It was starting to feel dry at the ends, from blow drying and straightening so much, but using this product once made it feel back to normal. I couldn't get the Damage Eraser shampoo or conditioner - they were all sold out! - but this alone has prevented my hair from feeling and looking damaged.
    I love how inexpensive this was, and that it instantly improved my hair and brought it back to how it used to feel. It doesn't have a strong scent, and completely absorbs into your hair so it doesn't feel weighed down at all. This product awesome, and I'll be looking for the other Damage Eraser products next time I'm shopping.

March 27, 2014

I love the entire Damage Eraser line. All the products do what they say. I am in need of a trim and so I saw the advertisements about this product and naturally I had to pick up the entire line. I used the shampoo and conditioner and followed up with the Split Ends Bandage and I let my hair air dry about 95% and then blowdried. My ends looked amazing. I can skip a trim for awhile longer.