Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Strength Reconstructing Butter Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 09, 2016

Je suis agréablement surprise par cette gamme de produits pour les cheveux. L'odeur est vraiment parfaite . Le masque rend mes cheveux doux et lisse. Je recommande pour le prix.

November 09, 2016

J'ai bien aimé ces produits de Garnier, je ne change pas souvent de shampoing et revitalisant mais j'ai été agréablement surprise avec ceux-ci , mes cheveux sentaient super bon et ils étaient doux!

November 09, 2016

Sincèrement, ce shampoig et ce revitalisant m'enlève les mots de la bouche. Ils sont parfait et ils ont réellement fait des miracles dans mes cheveux. Ils sont beaucoup plus beaux et beaucoup plus en santé. L'odeur est très douce. Je recommande ces produits!

May 10, 2016

This is an awesome and cheap hair mask! I personally really like the smell, it smells like a mix of banana and orange. It makes hair soft and manageable without being too heavy. I was surprised to love it that much, cause i usually dont really like garnier hair products

March 04, 2016

I normally love Garnier hair products but this was not very good.
CONS: took the shine out of my hair, hard to spread through hair
PROS: smells great, did add softness
I though I was gonna love this but it will not be a repurchase for me, and I'm going to have to find ways to use it up. It made my hair softer but took all my natural shine away, almost like it was only softer because there was a coating on it? The price of it (as with all Garnier products) is fantastic.

February 26, 2016

Before using this, I had very dry brittle ends from over processing with bleach and dyes. Since using this, my hair is so soft and managable, you'd never know my hair has been processed too much. Mind you, I tend to leave it in longer than what the instructions on the container say to, but its okay, because this isn't heavy on the hair, and rinces out clean. My only problem with it, is that the container is way too small for me, I go through about 2 containers a month. I wish Garnier would make a large sized container, I'd be willing to pay the extra for the larger size. Its well worth the money. I've tried many hair "repair" treatments before, and never found any that work for me as well as this one does.

February 15, 2016

My hair is very long but very fine. I find that a lot of the leave in products are very heavy on my hair. This smoothed my frizzies and was very light weight I love it.

February 09, 2016

Walmart had this on sale yesterday, $3, so I picked it up. Used it for the first time last night. I like the smell and its nice and thick. I didn't notice my hair being any softer but maybe I have to use it more than once. However, my hair does seem easier to manage and it looks better, not as frizzy. I would get this again.

January 27, 2016

I received this product for free through influenster. I use the butter at least once a week. It gives my hair a boost and it hydrates it. I absolutely love the smell of it. I love this whole line and everyone compliments on the smell of your hair

December 23, 2015

This is a nice, easy to use hair mask. You only have to leave it on for 3-5 mins, which is enough time to wash your face, shave, etc.... It did make my hair soft when I dried it.