Garnier Fructis Fortifying Sleek and Shine Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 938 in Shampoo

Is your hair rough, frizzy and difficult to manage? Does it frizz up in harsh & changing weather? This shampoo strengthens the hair fibre from within smoothes the hair fibre from root to tip and helps protect against the effects of humidity.

October 10, 2016

i love this shampoo. it makes my hair really clean and soft and the most important thing is that the hair lasts clean for several days without needing to rewash. it smells good and it does not feel greasy or heavy on the hair

September 13, 2016

This is my go-to shampoo. I find it makes my hair nice and soft but not oily. Have used it for probably 10 years and could not find a better value. Definitely recommend!

September 09, 2016

I use this shampoo and conditioner every day and have for years. My hair needs a lot of frizz control that lasts and I rarely have to use other products.

August 11, 2016

My son and I both have unruly wavy and curly hair. This product works I say with an effectiveness of 75%. In Florida we have very high humidity and it just reaks havoc on our hair. There are days this helps control the major frizz and others when we are puff balls..

July 25, 2016

J'aime l'odeur , la texture ....il fonctionne bien pour moi ( j'ai les cheveux très épais) mais seulement une ou deux utilisation. Après ça il rend mes cheveux "plastique" et élastique.Donc efficace , mais pas trop souvent

July 25, 2016

I really love the smell and how nice my hair is after I use this shampoo. It moisturizes very well. I can easily brush my hair after showering without any tangles.

June 25, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive a sample of this shampoo and I have to say I'm impressed with it. Usually garnier shampoos don't really work well for me because they leave my hair feeling greasy and looking limp like I didn't wash my hair, but this one proved me wrong. This shampoo made my hair look and feel smooth and it made my hair have a shine to it. It also didn't leave my hair feeling or looking greasy and had a pleasant smell to it.

June 13, 2016

I was fortunate to receive this shampoo #gotitfree from @GarnierCAN in exchange for my honest opinion. The delicious scent can't be beat. This shampoo truly tames the frizzies and leaves your hair looking sleek with a healthy shine. The anti-frizz serum left my hair feeling soft without any annoying baby fine hairs that pop up when you least expect it. Another great product that you would expect from Garnier.

May 02, 2016

I had recently tried this shampoo out at my sisters and was disappointed as my hair was left feeling greasy and limp. I have natural curl to my hair and this shampoo felt heavy, with no bounce to it. My sister has straight hair so maybe this shampoo suits her hair type but certainly not mine.

February 08, 2016

In my late 30's my hair became quite dry and brittle and I have a lot of very thick waist length hair. I had to find a new product line to handle washing my hair after working long 12 hours shifts. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo, Sleek & Shine with Moroccan Argon Oil was the only shampoo that would allow me to comb through my long hair. I had tried everything, and was considering a hair cut, before i found this product, It saved my hair from the butchers block. It does what it says it's going to do for you, it keeps you hair sleek shiny and frizz free for 3 days. I can't wait to shampoo, the scent is nothing short of glorious.