Garnier Fructis Fruit Sensation Passion Splash

Garnier Fructis Fruit Sensation Passion Splash Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 969 in Shampoo

October 29, 2016

Love this scent! It's so ridiculously fruity, and after I've washed my hair I can still smell the scent lingering. And I've been using a different conditioner paired with the Garnier shampoo, and can still smell that scent! Would recommend for anyone who wants great smelling hair.

March 10, 2016

This product smells so good I can't stop using it - or buying it for that matter! The shampoo and conditioner are both big hits at my house. It's like a walk through a tropical rainforest combined with a delicious and forbidden drink of passion fruit nectar. The colour and texture are also wonderful. Overall, an excellent product.

December 18, 2015

Smells great - a great way to wake up in the morning!

December 17, 2015

Love the smell and natural plant based ingredients makes me smell amazing I get complements like what kind of shampoo do you use your hair smells really nice then I say it's a mixture of herbal essences and Fructis is my secret I would for sure recommend this product and buy it again and again fresh is best

June 21, 2015

My hair is so shiny and smells amazing after using this shampoo and conditioner!

April 29, 2015

I really love the fructis products, probably because I really love the smell! I found it worked well, no complaints here! Love the smell it left in my hair!

November 21, 2014

Bought this shampoo on a whim and am so glad I did! It doesn't weigh down your hair and makes it feel squeaky clean! Love how it doesn't dry out my scalp either :)

October 22, 2014

This shampoo makes your hair feel great as well as smell great!

September 19, 2014

Walking around my living room and swore I could smell B.O. My nose let me to my teenage daughter. I knew it could not possibly be her because she just got out of the shower. My nose disagreed and told me it WAS my daughter the smell was coming from. I then sniffed her hair and lo and behold her hair smelled like 40 year old dirty armpits that had sweat all day long while working in the fields. We rewashed her hair with different shampoo and the smell still lingers. DO NOT BUY!!!!

August 22, 2014

Absolutely love this shampoo I have long thin curly hair and it works wonders.