Garnier Fructis Full and Plush Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 13, 2016

I got a full size product in the mail from Garnier to try. I usually use a different brand, and comparing this one is a little bit... watery? It smells great, but it's not something I would buy. It's very affordable, but doesn't meet my expectations.

September 03, 2016

I received a free sample of this Garnier Fructis Full and Plush Shampoo and didn't mind it at all. It has an amazing smell, a nice light fruity smell! It gives my hair a very good cleansing and I can feel it as I am shampooing it. It does seem to make my hair feel a little fuller after and lasts for the day. It's another good product at a very reasonable price that's worth a try!

July 20, 2016

J'adore les produits de chez Garnier, mais pas celui-ci. Il a rendu mes cheveux tellement sec et aucunement volumineux. Il a vraiment une bonne odeur, mais je n'aime pas qu'il ne soit pas éfficace dans mes cheveux.

June 11, 2016

I love the smell of this shampoo! It has such a pretty scent and it's probably my favourite feature of this shampoo. It didn't give me a ton of volume or thickness on its own, but when paired with the matching conditioner and treatment it gave my hair a bit of lift (after blow drying). It did leave my hair soft and shiny so that's a plus.

June 03, 2016

I love the smell of this shampoo but I find that Garnier products are just kinda "meh". I don't really find they do anything special for my hair, and my hair always ends up getting really staticky when I wash with this.

June 03, 2016

As a senior, I was somewhat worried that my hair was beginning to thin and so I purchased this product. I was so pleasantly surprised. It made my hair not only look fuller and thicker but it also felt fuller and thicker. After use, my hair also had a wonderful fragrance to it - even my 5 yr. old grandson said "Grandma - your hair smells yummy". My hair is totally white and so I was very pleased that it was so shiny and smooth following the use of the "plumper-upper" shampoo.

February 01, 2016

This shampoo and conditioner thickens your hair after the first use. Your hair looks much fuller after using them.

January 25, 2016

this shampoo has great results. hair feels smooth and soft and after I blow dry it has great volume! also love the smell great stuff.

January 25, 2016

hair feels nice and soft after just one use! i would buy this again and use it every time my hair became brittle

January 25, 2016

I got a free samples of this amazing shampoo 2 months ago and i have been using it since then. Its an amazing shampoo , i have thin hair and i do need lots of volume. Every time i used this shampoo it gives me volume i needed. Its also smells nice in addition to wash hair perfectly. Now its a must have product for me