Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Shampoo, Conditioner & Blow out Treatment

Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Shampoo, Conditioner & Blow out Treatment Reviews

Ranked #600 out of 2236 in Hair Care

February 27, 2016

Didn't love this product - it worked to give my hair a voluminous blow out, but at the cost that my hair was crunchy and hard. The product does not feel natural in my hair, and its not very lightweight. But if you don't mind any of that, this product gets the job done. It also smells very nice - but very 'chemically'.

January 20, 2016

I try the shampoo because it's was not expensive. I did not have very high expectation about it but i was very surprised that my hair look better with it. They look more soft and silky now ! I recommand it.

September 21, 2015

This trio works amazing together you hair looks and feels thicker and also it smells amazing.

September 06, 2015

I received the shampoo, conditioner, and blowout treatment as a free sample in the mail. I have very fine and limp hair, and I did notice that after using all 3 products that my hair definitely had more body and volume.

August 21, 2015

I recently dyed my hair from brown back to blonde. After two box dyes , you can imagine. My hair is blonde but dead and dry ! Today i received samples in the mail today and gave them a dry. After one wash my hair feels healthy and has lots of volume
    I absolutely loved this product!

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food