Garnier Fructis Grapefruit Tonic Shampoo and Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Grapefruit Tonic Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #489 out of 1002 in Shampoo

February 10, 2017

Really great conditioner. It does a great job fighting through my tangles and leaves my hair feeling smooth, clean and silky. The smell is amazing, my fiance wants to cuddle me 24/7 after I wash my hair with this stuff.

November 01, 2016

I love it! It cleans and conditions my hair super well, and it smells great! My hair is left with a healthy shine, and an amazing aroma. I will definintely be buying this shampoo and conditioner in the future!

March 29, 2016

I love this new shampoo and conditioner combo from Garnier Fructis. Not only does it smell fresh and clean but it makes my hair feel fresh and clean after. They are both light so sometimes my dry hair needs some leave in conditioner, but that is often what I find with most shampoos and conditioners. The price is well worth it as it is a good quality without a crazy expensive price.

March 21, 2016

I bought this to try something new and it smelled amazing I love grapefruit scent but I was disappointed past the smell there's nothing special the shampoo hardly lathers you need a lot conditioner feels super cheap in the hair it smells great but that's only plus to it

May 09, 2014

I saw this at the drug store and bought it immediately. Imagined what it would smell like and was not disappointed. Though of fresh grapefruits and just a refreshing clean scent. Left my hair feeling this way.

February 24, 2014

Here is my review on the Garnier Fructis Fruit Sensation Grapefruit Tonic Shampoo.

I tried this product of a month ago and I have good and bad things to say about this. So first of all, I absolutely love the scent but unfortunately this doesn't do a good job at lathering and giving your hair a nice clean wash. When I use this is the shower I have to use a lot of product just to try and get a good wash out of it. I find it hard to rinse out of my hair also. The scent of this shampoo lasts a day or two in my hair which is awesome and it is not overwhelming either. I would give this 5 stars for just the scent.

I really do struggle with finding shampoos that lather nicely and I was really disappointed about this. I still recommend this to someone who is looking for an affordable shampoo that smells amazing and someone who doesn't care about lather. I haven't had much success with Garnier Shampoos other than the Damage Eraser one.

This runs between 3 to 7 dollars at local drugstores, grocery stores, walmart and target.

P.S. On the other hand the conditioner that goes with this shampoo is AH-MAZING. I recommend that also.

February 23, 2014

I totally love it ... it is my favorite shampoo.