Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Conditoner Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 29, 2016

I don't feel the difference of using this except that it makes my hair flat. I'm not sure but it looks like it does not work for me. I usually go for it will make "stronger hair" products but i guess this doesn't match my hair type.

September 14, 2016

For the price, it works very well. Leaves my hair feeling very soft after. Feels like my hair is thickening up very quickly. I recommend anyone with thin hair problems to try out this product

August 25, 2016

Pretty happy with this product! I love the scent of it.
The conditioner did feel a little heavy for my fine hair,
but once I styled my hair it looked fresh and vibrant.
I received compliments on my hair after my first wash
with this product.

August 24, 2016

There's nothing outstanding about this. That being said, it does have a little bit of a heavy feel. I prefer the 'softer' types of conditioners, slightly more watery and less pasty please! It smells generic too. I wasn't expecting much, but at least something that makes me lured in...

August 16, 2016

My hair feels weighed down after using this conditioner. And the skin of my neck feels slightly irritated after use. Wonder if it's the fruit concentrate that irritates the skin.

August 02, 2016

This Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Conditioner is so great you only need a small bit of this creamy white conditioner even for my long hair. It makes my hair feel smooth, shiny and soft. My hair is friz free and light. It comes in a 387 ml green plastic bottle at an affordable price depending on whether it is on sale or not so between $3-$5 almost any where. It smells great. Even my husband likes it as he has light, thin hair and it makes his head of hair shiny and soft and looks like he has more hair. Lots of smiles fro his end. This is a true winner for conditioners.

June 29, 2016

This is a really nice conditioner. It smells great and I don't need a lot of it to get soft, manageable hair without feeling (or looking) greasy. I think this will be my go-to conditioner, especially in the winter.

June 25, 2016

I received a free one time use sample. Even though I have fine medium length hair, there was not really enough shampoo to really lather. I did not appreciate the scent..too fruity for me, but of fruity is your thing, you'd like it. I did find my hair less frizzy after using both the shampoo and conditioner, it kind of feels silkier today...day two. I probably wouldn't buy it again in this scent, but if another scent is available, I would buy it for performance.

Shampoo does not lather as well as other Garnier products, but did Clem my hair.

Conditioner is nice and rich, and my hair was was to comb through after towel drying.

June 09, 2016

I am picky about conditioners because I have very long hair and I need a good conditioner. This one was a pretty good. It wasn't that difficult to run my brush through after and also once my hair was dry it felt bouncy and nice

June 02, 2016

The garnier fructis grow strong conditioner has a wonderful aroma and goes great when paired with the matching shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth, with no tangles.