Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 24, 2016

J'aime tellement ce shampoing. Il sent divinement bon et laisse les cheveuz fraichement propre pendant bien longtemps. Garnier font d'excellent produits capillaires, celui-ci est un des meilleurs.

November 24, 2016

I love this Shampoo by Garnier,I always liked and used their products.I like how Garnier Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo makes my hair look and feel.It lathers very nicely and does leave my hair smooth and shiny.I think like most shampoos ,you have to use them for a while to get the affect one is looking for.I find that this shampoo does make my hair feel stronger and it doesn't leave my hair frizzy or too dry to manage.I likw that I can manage my hair style much better by using Garnier and I do recommend for women to try.I have purchased Garnier hair care products many times and will continue to do so.

November 24, 2016

This is really very nice. I'm in love with the scent, a strong fruit punch... yummy and fruity. The product was a white cream that wasn't runny. Lathered well with bubbles. It is a good shampoo, but not vouching for its ability to make your hair stronger (I have a hard time noticing if shampoos do anything besides clean). I would say it's very similar to Herbal Essences in being a quality shampoo with a good scent, but really this scent blew me away. Every time I put more in my hand I want to smell it first. No problems, would buy again.

September 14, 2016

I received a sample of this in the mail. I tucked it away for a weekend trip somewhere. When I finally tried it, I wished I had tried it as soon as I received it. It left my hair so smooth and silky and I have been using it for 3 weeks now. My hair looks and feels amazing!

August 25, 2016

I received a sample of the shampoo and conditioner in the mail and it smells pretty fantastic. The consistency and quality were great and it cleaned my hair very well (I tend to be a little oily)

August 25, 2016

I was pretty happy with the product. It smells fabulous and lathers up nicely.
It left my hair feeling squeaky clean. I received compliments on my hair
after my first wash with this!

August 24, 2016

I've been a lover of garnier. Garnier Fructis was my second favourite brand. It still is, actually. However, I'm not sure about the product. Maybe it's me, because these weeks i have been sleepless, but at the same time, I was using this product and my hair has been falling out much more so than normal.

August 12, 2016

I received a sample as well as a FPC of this shampoo from Garnier. I wish I could love it but unfortunately I don't. It doesn't cleanse well and also left my hair feeling weighed down with residues. My hair looks dull after wash.

July 22, 2016

I feel like if you're going off to college, Garnier is your more demographic (fun, young, vibrant.) I found that it did deliver on its promise of leaving my hair shiny, fresh smelling, and clean but I just couldn't see myself using this everyday because I'm use to my other shampoos.

June 29, 2016

I love the smell of this shampoo and it works pretty well too. It is a very rich and creamy shampoo and lathers really well. I didn't need much and it left my hair feeling clean but not stripped. I have only used it with the conditioner but I think it would be fine for a wash or two without it.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?