Amazing
Good

Garnier Fructis Haircare Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray for Falling, Breaking Hair Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1599 out of 2239 in Hair Care

August 16, 2012

I have every girls` dream, falling hair!!?? When the situation is this, you go after almost every product on the market you can afford. Again, thanks to tv, I saw the commercial for this product and bought it the day after from a chain store.
    I`ve been using it over a month and the product in the bottle is about to finish. I have not yet experienced a great difference with the amount of hair I loose on daily day basis. (by the way, being a conscious person I have all the blood work done, there is nothing wrong , doctors I have seen said it is due to past stress which show up later on through your hair etc. ) I kept using it cause it works as a nice leave-in conditioner and it smells great! Has this tropical, fruity perfume to it. Helps with fizzy hair and does not make my fine hair look greasy or something. After I finish the current shampoo I use, will buy the Fall Fight Shampoo to give this product another chance since they sound pretty confident with their product promising a crazy amount of strand to be save in a month??? Will see....

dorgar added a new review for
    Mini Babybel Original

dorgar added a new review for
    Old El Paso Chili Seasoning

Waist trainers!!

Frustrated

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Moisturizing Primer

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Help with Vasanti Check Out..