Amazing
Good

Garnier Fructis Haircare Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray for Falling, Breaking Hair Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1520 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 16, 2012

I have every girls` dream, falling hair!!?? When the situation is this, you go after almost every product on the market you can afford. Again, thanks to tv, I saw the commercial for this product and bought it the day after from a chain store.
I`ve been using it over a month and the product in the bottle is about to finish. I have not yet experienced a great difference with the amount of hair I loose on daily day basis. (by the way, being a conscious person I have all the blood work done, there is nothing wrong , doctors I have seen said it is due to past stress which show up later on through your hair etc. ) I kept using it cause it works as a nice leave-in conditioner and it smells great! Has this tropical, fruity perfume to it. Helps with fizzy hair and does not make my fine hair look greasy or something. After I finish the current shampoo I use, will buy the Fall Fight Shampoo to give this product another chance since they sound pretty confident with their product promising a crazy amount of strand to be save in a month??? Will see....

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye