Amazing
Good

Garnier Fructis Haircare Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray for Falling, Breaking Hair Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1562 out of 2201 in Hair Care

August 16, 2012

I have every girls` dream, falling hair!!?? When the situation is this, you go after almost every product on the market you can afford. Again, thanks to tv, I saw the commercial for this product and bought it the day after from a chain store.
    I`ve been using it over a month and the product in the bottle is about to finish. I have not yet experienced a great difference with the amount of hair I loose on daily day basis. (by the way, being a conscious person I have all the blood work done, there is nothing wrong , doctors I have seen said it is due to past stress which show up later on through your hair etc. ) I kept using it cause it works as a nice leave-in conditioner and it smells great! Has this tropical, fruity perfume to it. Helps with fizzy hair and does not make my fine hair look greasy or something. After I finish the current shampoo I use, will buy the Fall Fight Shampoo to give this product another chance since they sound pretty confident with their product promising a crazy amount of strand to be save in a month??? Will see....

Jamison Healthy Sleep