Garnier Fructis Hold & Flex Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #1309 out of 2202 in Hair Care

Take control of your style! Garnier fructis style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want.

November 30, 2016

I keep a can of this stuff on hand at all times. I find it on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $2.99 all the time. It is a really big can, especially for such a low price! It smells nice (like most Fructis products) and holds really well. I use it all the time for my flyaways (I have a lot of little broken hairs that stick up and this works great for slicking them down) and I use it when I curl my hair (holds very well!) It is a fairly sticky spray, so you have to be careful not to use too much, but if you're using it for flyaways like I do - it's the perfect spray!

June 08, 2016

This is my go to spray. 3.99 can't beat it. It does hold well, you must be careful not to spray on too much it does get a bit sticky. You can however comb through it easily. Fragrance for me is a huge factor, I tend to gravitate to unscented hair sprays but this one is very pleasant. Great spray for price.

May 30, 2016

This is one of the better ones that I have tried. I have thick curly hair and when I straighten it I like to use this one as it doesn't make my have the sticky and heavy feeling

April 29, 2016

I usually buy salon brands, but opted to buy this brand when I ran out of my regular brand and was not able to pick up my regular brand. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not a heavy user of hairspray so this was perfect as the hold was just enough for my liking. The smell is definitely a bonus. A lot of cheaper hair sprays have horrible smells and give me a headache, but this one has a nice fruity smell.

April 05, 2016

I was really disappointed with this hair spray. It left my hair sticky with white flakes and made my hair hard and clumped together. It smells good but that's the only good thing I found about this hairspray. I also didn't like the way it spayed out from the nozzle of the bottle. It came out like water comes out of a watergun than a hairspray.

February 16, 2016

This is a great product, it works well, doesn't clump your hair together, doesn't flake if you brush it out, and it smells LOVELY and comes in travel size!

February 08, 2016

This stuff is very affordable, smells very good and has a good, yet flexible hold.

February 03, 2016

I didn't really like this spray because it left my hair sticky and so greasy looking.

February 03, 2016

All yhe hold without the stickiness and hardness of other hairsprays

February 03, 2016

Great hold without the harness most hairsprays gives your hair hold while not giving up flexibility