Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Reviews

Ranked #472 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 01, 2016

I add this amazing little gem to everything. It goes in my conditioner to stop breakage while combing through conditioners. I keep it in my car for quick fix ups. I keep it in my room for doing morning hair... My grandkids NEVER complain about getting their hair done anymore.
I mean it when I say it, don't use more it will be too much.
For long curly hair,five pumps into your palms. Rub hands together and rub into ends. Add 1 more pump for "serious knots" rub it in and literally comb out.

May 19, 2016

This 5 action hair elixir, with custom blended Morinda and sweet orange oils illuminates and helps protect color treated hair. This delivers shine without the greasy residue. I dont know about you but my hair gets extremely dry right after coloring and this marvelous oil puts back the moisture and shine and no dry, flyaway hair. 5 actions to transform hair: pre-shampoo treatment, conditioner booster, blow-dry accelerator, ends finisher and overnight leave-in. A wonderful product from Garnier.

April 29, 2016

I like this oil, but I'm not sure what it's really doing for my hair. It does tame frizz, but I think that's about it. The smell is pretty great, it smells like oranges. It says on the back of the bottle that you can do a bunch of things with it, like add a few drop in your conditioner or put it on before you shower to make the shampoo less harsh on your hair. I don't find any of these tip make any real difference in my hair, but I use it sometime anyways.

March 05, 2016

I have very curly hair that is also very frizzy. I've been using this oil for about 3 weeks now. It pretty good. Its not as good as I though it was gonna be because I still have a lot of friz and flyaways, but its still a noticeable difference. Feel kinda 'meh' about it.

November 19, 2015

Great oil. Not too greasy and helps get rid of my dry ends. Nice scent too.

August 14, 2015

I apply it to my hair at night and comb through and in the morning my hair is super soft, fresh scented, and easy to detangle. The flyaways and dry split ends are not as visible. I really like the scent too! Just freshens up my hair and isn't overly greasy.

June 08, 2015

Goes on quite simply, very easy to use. The fragrance is just awesome although the final result was not as "marvellous" as I had hoped. Good product anyway.

May 08, 2015

my hair felt so dry and dead and I used this for 2 weeks every day brushing it in it helped so much that my hair even started to grow faster.

September 09, 2014

I use this product as a back up for when I run out of my morrican oil. I find it to be a lot greasier and don't recommend applying it to dry hair. Works best when applied in small amount amount to damp hair

September 09, 2014

Forget wasting all your money on Moroccan Oil, this is a fraction of the price and works amazingly!

I gave a try on a whim, I wanted something for my dry, overcoloured and damaged hair. As the bottle says, you can use it 5 ways (my regular routine is #2, 3 and 4) :
1. Pre-shampoo treatment - great for helping with colour fade
2. Extra conditioner - add a few drops to your conditioner after you shampoo (keeps hair pretty tangle free once you rinse)
3. Heat protecter when blow-drying
4. Shine boost for flyaways and split ends - word of caution: keep away from the scalp and stick to the ends - this product also leaves behind a nice fresh scent
5.Overnight treatment - I dry my hair halfway, apply the oil and put it in a bun (once a week)

I have tried every way to use this and the results have been freaking great, my hair looks and feels like a million dollars, a little does go a long way, so this bottle should last a while.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted