Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 2252 in Hair Care

January 23, 2017

I like the way this oil smells and it doesn't weigh down my hair or make it oily. I put this on dry hair mostly and I find that it works well to tame frizz, but when I put it on wet hair it ends up making frizz.

January 05, 2017

I have ultra thin, fine hair that is pretty lifeless, so having a product that adds shine, and eliminates frizz is a must. This oil does not weigh my hair down, and makes it easier to style. It works great to eliminate the tangles. My daughter even used it on my 3 year old grand-daughters hair to eliminate the tangles, and it left her hair silky smooth and shiny. I highly recommend this to everyone.

December 19, 2016

I absolutely love this product, it makes my hair light and deals with broken parts - plus it smells absolutely fantastic! I would highly recommend to anyone with damaged hair.

July 01, 2016

I add this amazing little gem to everything. It goes in my conditioner to stop breakage while combing through conditioners. I keep it in my car for quick fix ups. I keep it in my room for doing morning hair... My grandkids NEVER complain about getting their hair done anymore.
    I mean it when I say it, don't use more it will be too much.
    For long curly hair,five pumps into your palms. Rub hands together and rub into ends. Add 1 more pump for "serious knots" rub it in and literally comb out.

May 19, 2016

This 5 action hair elixir, with custom blended Morinda and sweet orange oils illuminates and helps protect color treated hair. This delivers shine without the greasy residue. I dont know about you but my hair gets extremely dry right after coloring and this marvelous oil puts back the moisture and shine and no dry, flyaway hair. 5 actions to transform hair: pre-shampoo treatment, conditioner booster, blow-dry accelerator, ends finisher and overnight leave-in. A wonderful product from Garnier.

April 29, 2016

I like this oil, but I'm not sure what it's really doing for my hair. It does tame frizz, but I think that's about it. The smell is pretty great, it smells like oranges. It says on the back of the bottle that you can do a bunch of things with it, like add a few drop in your conditioner or put it on before you shower to make the shampoo less harsh on your hair. I don't find any of these tip make any real difference in my hair, but I use it sometime anyways.

March 05, 2016

I have very curly hair that is also very frizzy. I've been using this oil for about 3 weeks now. It pretty good. Its not as good as I though it was gonna be because I still have a lot of friz and flyaways, but its still a noticeable difference. Feel kinda 'meh' about it.

November 19, 2015

Great oil. Not too greasy and helps get rid of my dry ends. Nice scent too.

August 14, 2015

I apply it to my hair at night and comb through and in the morning my hair is super soft, fresh scented, and easy to detangle. The flyaways and dry split ends are not as visible. I really like the scent too! Just freshens up my hair and isn't overly greasy.

June 08, 2015

Goes on quite simply, very easy to use. The fragrance is just awesome although the final result was not as "marvellous" as I had hoped. Good product anyway.