Garnier Fructis Pure Clean 2in1 Reviews

Ranked #576 out of 937 in Shampoo

February 17, 2016

I do like the Fructis line so I thought I would try the two in one.....not such a good idea! It cleans your hair fine but just doesn't have enough conditioner to even get the knots out. After I dried my hair it was very staticky and frizzy. I did use the rest of the bottle but I did go buy the conditioner and used it with the 2 in 1. So basically I just stick to separate bottles. I do love the smell though!

February 14, 2016

We have 3people and 3very different hair types in our house. We have tried many products and our bathtub was filled with bottles for each person. One day fructis 2 in 1 was on sale so i gave it a try. Now all 3 of us use this and there is now only one kind of shampoo in the tub. That was a long time ago and we haven't tried anything since.

February 07, 2016

I usually don't like 2in1 because I find they leave my hair feeling brittle and dry. This was surprisingly nice. It cleaned my hair well and left it feeling soft.

January 24, 2016

It's a 2 in 1 so my expectations weren't very high. It smells absolutely amazing. I use it every so often when I am in a hurry and find that it leaves my hair feeling smooth.

January 23, 2015

Works great! Leaves hair feeling silky smooth! And no knots/tangles

September 16, 2014

I bought this shampoo with high hopes however I find it just doesn't work for me. I have very long, silky and soft hair which is great! I don't need to do much to style my hair. Downside is that my scalp gets greasy quickly and I need to wash my hair every 2 days. This shampoo made my hair greasy in less than 24 hours and I was having to wash my hair every single day! Not sure if it's the formulation or because it's a 2 in 1 but I won't be using this product again!

June 13, 2014

great value for the price and always coupons around

June 12, 2014

This is one of my favourite shampoos.. I love Fructis shampoos.. I definitly recommend it.

1.5/5

June 12, 2014

Don't like this kind of product ... my air stay dry and tungle

April 16, 2014

Bought the 750ml bottle because it was on sale--thought I would put it in the kid's shower if I didn't like it. Well the kids are NOT going to get it. Smells delicious, a small amount lathers up very well and when you rinse your hair feels smooth and silky. Also it's 92% biodegradable.