Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #645 out of 974 in Shampoo

94% biodegradable. No silicone. No paraben. No dye. With acerola berry antioxidant. Stronger, healthier hair, with no weigh down. Discover a purer way to boost the health of your hair with this unique 94% biodegradable formula. This ultra-clean system, infused with acerola berry antioxidant, provides the ultimate daily refreshment with no heavy residue and weightless shine. A purer, greener alternative for your hair: 94% biodegradable formula; ultra-clean, weightless; bottle contains 50% recycles plastic. Results: refreshingly clean hair that's 10x stronger, 4x healthier and so much shinier. (When using Garnier Fructis Pure Clean system of shampoo & conditioner in a brushing test that measures breakage, and a combing test, compared to a non-conditioning shampoo. Make a difference: recycle this bottle to help decrease landfill waste; save up to 25 gallons of water by showering 5 minutes less.

January 16, 2017

i just bought this shampoo garnier pure clean and i'm being using it for the past week now..its a very good product for the price I paid..my hair are soft, they feel very fresh and clean..the scent is good too.

September 23, 2016

I love that this product is over 90% biodegradable. It doesn't strip your hair, like you would expect a "value priced" product to do. It's light, does a good job, and the scent is light. My hair comes out clean and fresh.

April 20, 2016

Lathers well. It smells kind of masculine but I don't mind it. It goes away within a couple hours. It's pretty cheap too and I love how it's biodegradable.

March 05, 2016

Well, I thought this shampoo was for oily hair but it is not. After using it the first time my hair still felt & looked super oily! It's not ideal to use if you have very oily hair that needs to be washed every day.

February 21, 2016

After colouring my hair at home, I had a silicone build up from the after colour conditioning treatment, and after some research I discovered this shampoo was available at the drug store for a good price (i managed to snag it on sale) and I've been using it for 2 months now, and I still very much enjoy it.

July 21, 2015

this made my hair feel so dry and brittle. i did not like this at all even though its a pure product i give this a thumbs down

July 21, 2015

I have coloured hair and it doesn't strip it or make it brassy! Love how clean my hair feels. My hair is fine and very long and it doesn't leave any residue! I have purchased this a few times. Love the fact it's also biodegradable! We take this on our boat and wash in the water and know we aren't hurting the environment!

March 18, 2015

Have just recently started using this but am not a fan. Leaves residue in my curls and bubbles up so much! My hair is so tangled after showering with this product, it takes double the time to brush through my hair (it's super thick). Does have a nice smell and I like the idea of a natural product.

November 15, 2013

i love using this product once a week as a clarifying shampoo, it helps to eliminate product build up and leaves my hair and scalp feeling squeaky clean!

August 02, 2012

I was greatly disappointed in this shampoo. I am a person who uses as natural formulas as possible but thought I would give this shampoo a try....the cost wasn't bad either. NEVER AGAIN. My hair felt like straw, the morning after my shampoo it was greasy & limp. While washing my hair it tangled in my fingers (my hair is mid-neck length & thinned out every cut so should no excuse). When talking to another person about this product I had gotten a similar review.

Garnier I'm terribly disappointed.