Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Humidity doesn’t have to mean automatic bad hair days. Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum delivers revolutionary protection plus long-lasting control. This ultra-light, leave-in formula is rich in micro-nutrients that penetrate deep into the shaft leaving hair silky, smooth, and shiny. Change the forecast from frizzy to fabulous! Hair is 10 X smoother, frizz free for 48h and resistant in 97% humidity.

August 24, 2016

I really like this product! It makes my hair very smooth and it smells amazing. It makes my hair soft and smooth without feeling oily. I use it everyday, I highly recommend it. The price it great too!

July 18, 2016

Ce produit n'a malheureusement pas fonctionné pour moi. Mes cheveux était sex après l'avoir utilisé. Par contre, l'odeur sent vraiment bon et il n'est pas cher du tout!

July 15, 2016

I like this product. I have thick, somewhat frizzy hair... and this serum really helps to keep it tamed! You just need a couple drops of it though, or your hair may become a bit oily!!

July 03, 2016

Sadly this didn't work for me. It was too heavy for my fine hair, it made it greasy and made it lay flat on my scalp. It did smell good though like all garnier products! :)

June 08, 2016

Love this Garnier serum! It smells so good, lasts all day, and takes care of my frizz. It even adds shine to my hair which I love! I have dark curly hair and this works well on wet hair. A little sticky though!

May 09, 2016

great to fight frizz or for over processed hair to turn that look from fried to fresh. proceed slowly, a little bit goes a long way.spread evenly and brush through

April 06, 2016

I liked the idea of this and what its suppose to do for my hair but it just didnt workout well for me. I have long, thin hair and using this just made it look super greasy and weighted down. No matter how much i used it just didnt do anything good for my hair so I had to throw it out,

April 04, 2016

Works well, without leaving the hair oily. The only down point is that after one day, it seems to do not have any more effect. The packaging is great, especially the pump that easily locks to avoid a possible mess!

February 23, 2016

I've been using this product for a while now. I have so many hair serums on the go I can't keep track. This is the one I typically reach for as I prefer the smell and it doesn't weigh my hair down. Gets the job done and makes my hair look sleek.

February 11, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I buy this by the two's so I always have it in stock at my house. Nothing adds lightweight shine and softness like this serum! I either use this or damp hair or dry hair and it works well both ways. It keeps those little fly-aways under control and adds slip and shine to my hair. It makes it incredibly soft and smooth and helps it from tangling up all day. My hair texture is fairly thin, but I have a good amount of it and it is that kind-of-straight-kind-of-wavy texture that is prone to getting frizzy in humidity and this definitely helps keep it under control. I mostly love how soft and slippery this makes my hair. I wouldn't use it if you need to style your hair into something that needs some "grit" to hold onto elastics, pins or curls, because it does make it a little too slippery for doing some styles. I like to wear my hair down and either straight or slightly curled, and this keeps it shiny and polished looking. If I use it on dry hair I only use a very small amount, rub it in my palms and put it on the ends first and use the left-overs on the rest including roots so it doesn't weigh it down too much. I like to brush it through with a boar bristle brush to help distribute the product through my hair as well, especially if I've added too much to the roots. I will admit I've also used this product to give my legs and arms a nice sheen in the summer (I discovered this works well after accidentally pumping out too much product and rubbing it into my legs because there were no towels around). It is very silicone-y, so it is slippery and a bit shiny, and definitely gives your skin a nice glow without being too oily like coconut oil can do!

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS