Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 2161 in Hair Care

April 20, 2016

It's not amazing but not horrible. It was one of the first moroccan oils I have used. It is really affordable and the quality is not bad. I think it is a great way to try out and introduce hair oils to see if they are for you. If you don't like it than you are not wasting any money, unlike some other hair oils that can run up to $70.

April 04, 2016

I don't see any effect with this product. I tried putting on a lot and a little bit, but there's just no result. However, it smell really good! Maybe it works on other type of hair, so I recomend you to try it, especially for its low price.

February 12, 2016

i don't know what this is suppose do do for my hair, but it did nothing but make hair look weighed down.it did not feel lightweight ,even if used very little.really thought was a useless product.had no ther effects on my hair.after a half dozen times of use i finally stopped using.it sat around in my junk basket for months until finally threw out.

October 09, 2015

This stuff is perfect for dry/frizzy hair. Makes my hair so soft.

August 13, 2015

GARNIER FRUCTIS SLEEK AND SHINE;

Unfortunately I gave this product a no, as I have yet to find a moroccan oil treatment that works better and as great as the original moroccan oil products.

This treatment is more of a lesser version, at a cheaper price, but does not have the same effects or results.

August 13, 2015

My hair is permed. It's hard to find good products for my damaged hair. Fructis Moroccan Oil works fairly well (nothing really completely eliminates frizz). I like how my hair feels soft after applying it and I really love the scent!

June 17, 2015

This product is great for taming frizz, and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. It's my go-to oil treatment.

September 02, 2014

I bought this to help give my hair some shine. i am now buying my 3rd bottle. I use it to tame fly always as well give my hair a shine and awesome smell.

August 24, 2014

What is not to love about this? I am just finishing my second bottle now!

I originally bought this to smooth away fly-a-ways from my fine hair. Works great, just a drop or two massage into the ends and voilà. Then I started adding it as a leave-in conditioner and the results was smooth hair, shiny and less breakage. The best, using it on my daughter's overly tangled hair. Now this is the best!! Less screaming and brushing was so much easier on the both of us. A must have product for all Ladies and Mothers!

June 13, 2014

It makes my hair silky, soft, de-frizzed and conditioned, all without an oily feel.