Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine blow dry perfection brushing
Amazing

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine blow dry perfection brushing Reviews

Ranked #1547 out of 2161 in Hair Care

January 15, 2013

I really liked this product.

I have naturally straight hair, but it's developed a slight "bump" in the back which is supposedly caused by wearing a pony tail, etc. I straighten my hair every day, and was looking for an easy way out.

This blow dry perfecter can last up to seven shampoos, so I was immediately wanting to test it out. The first bottle goes into damp hair, clean hair. Then you rinse. The second bottle is a smoothing balm, that's leave in. It is heat activated, and the blow dryer causes it to soak into the hair strands - making a smoother structure.

I did have to flat iron my hair after the first time, but it lasted for about 4 days after that. Awesome!

April 27, 2012

in fact at the beginning I tought it was like a conditionner or something like that. hell no. its more like a real ruff hair stuff to staightning the hair. but if you have an color hair you dont want to use it because it wash away my curl with a big part of my color ,,,,,,really not good for my part.. and the heat activating creme leave the hair heavy and sticky.. a flop for me with avery less intense color but greasy straigh hair