Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 2237 in Hair Care

Let your hair feel the love with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It locks in the moisture your crowning glory needs while providing long-lasting protection against the effects of humidity. And you’ll love the way your hair feels. For more information, go to http://www.garnier.ca/.

January 11, 2017

This is one of my favourite hair products, I use this every day after I shower. It works so well!! I find that it leaves my hair feeling really soft, and on top of that it smells really nice. I regularly purchase this product and will continue to!

December 19, 2016

I've used this for a while and liked it but then it seems to be less and less effective so ended up switching to a different brand. In any case, for a temporary solution, it is not bad.

November 09, 2016

I have not used a Garnier Product yet that I didn't like.I have tried almost all of Garnier Hair care products and neither one has let me down yet .Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream is so good for my hair,especially when it is very dry from over worked with products that keep drying out my hair and giving it the Frizzies.Now my hair is beautiful ,it feels very soft and silky thanks to Garnier Fructis Conditioner.It nurishes the scalp and hair down to the foillices ,I love the smell it leaves on my hair and the cream doesn't weigh down my hair it just tames the Frizzies and adds moisture,I recommend this product.

August 28, 2016

Not my favourite. Left my hair feeling greasy and heavy, even when I only applied a small amount, Not a fan of the packaging. I definitely prefer a leave in conditioner spray.

May 10, 2016

This made my hair really smooth and helps detangle when I get out of the shower. Took a few uses for my hair to get used to it however. At first it made my hair super staticky. I really like the container.

May 10, 2016

I used this almost everyday in high school,back then I would was and dry my hair every single day and this would help with the dryness in my hair. I than realized that I shouldn't wash and dry my hair everyday and didn't really feel the need for this anymore but I would pick it up if I needed help with moisture in my hair.

April 26, 2016

I like this product a lot, I put it in my hair every other day, my hair is very dry and brittle and this helps keep my hair soft. It smells really nice too.

April 13, 2016

I found this to be pretty good for a drugstore hair product. It smoothed my flyaways and the smell is amazing like fruit heaven. You also get a lot of product in the bottle a little goes a long way.

April 13, 2016

Garnier fructis sleek and shine leave in conditioner is so amazing. Makes my hair smooth and soft all day. And it's shinier than ever. I will for sure repurchase!

April 04, 2016

It do smooth the hair and help avoid the frizzes, but I expected it to be a lot more moisturizing. I found that you need to put a lot of it if you want to have a real, long-lasting effect, and it leave the hair kinda greasy.