Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Let your hair feel the love with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream. It locks in the moisture your crowning glory needs while providing long-lasting protection against the effects of humidity. And you’ll love the way your hair feels. For more information, go to http://www.garnier.ca/.

November 09, 2016

I have not used a Garnier Product yet that I didn't like.I have tried almost all of Garnier Hair care products and neither one has let me down yet .Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream is so good for my hair,especially when it is very dry from over worked with products that keep drying out my hair and giving it the Frizzies.Now my hair is beautiful ,it feels very soft and silky thanks to Garnier Fructis Conditioner.It nurishes the scalp and hair down to the foillices ,I love the smell it leaves on my hair and the cream doesn't weigh down my hair it just tames the Frizzies and adds moisture,I recommend this product.

August 28, 2016

Not my favourite. Left my hair feeling greasy and heavy, even when I only applied a small amount, Not a fan of the packaging. I definitely prefer a leave in conditioner spray.

May 10, 2016

This made my hair really smooth and helps detangle when I get out of the shower. Took a few uses for my hair to get used to it however. At first it made my hair super staticky. I really like the container.

May 10, 2016

I used this almost everyday in high school,back then I would was and dry my hair every single day and this would help with the dryness in my hair. I than realized that I shouldn't wash and dry my hair everyday and didn't really feel the need for this anymore but I would pick it up if I needed help with moisture in my hair.

April 26, 2016

I like this product a lot, I put it in my hair every other day, my hair is very dry and brittle and this helps keep my hair soft. It smells really nice too.

April 13, 2016

I found this to be pretty good for a drugstore hair product. It smoothed my flyaways and the smell is amazing like fruit heaven. You also get a lot of product in the bottle a little goes a long way.

April 13, 2016

Garnier fructis sleek and shine leave in conditioner is so amazing. Makes my hair smooth and soft all day. And it's shinier than ever. I will for sure repurchase!

April 04, 2016

It do smooth the hair and help avoid the frizzes, but I expected it to be a lot more moisturizing. I found that you need to put a lot of it if you want to have a real, long-lasting effect, and it leave the hair kinda greasy.

March 16, 2016

I have naturally curly hair that without any product gets frizzy. I have tried many products over the years. Some have worked and some not at all. This is one that I absolutely love. I don't have to use a lot but it is very effective in taming my frizz and also making my hair feel soft and not stiff. I would absolutely recommend this product.

March 14, 2016

I have very hard to handle hair and this product has provided me with great benefits that make for what I consider a great hair day! It calms down my frizz leaving my hair feeling soft and looking healthy. Another thing that I absolutely love about it is the fantastic smell. With this product it's best to use the least you possibly can because it can sometimes weigh down your hair and give it a slight sticky feel.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml