Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
Good

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 603 in Conditioner

January 25, 2017

I have slightly natural curly hair, its always frizzy and dry no matter if I've just had it cut or not. I have been using Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine products for about 8 years and wouldn't give them up for anything! Not only does it get my hair under control but smells absolutely amazing too! I highly recommend this product to everyone

October 14, 2016

This shampoo is great, it really suits my hair thats what i realized when i switch my other brand shampoo to this one. So far, Garnier is my favorite brand for hair products, and sleek & shine leaves my hair soft that are easy to manage. I am definetly buying it in the future and will try out other products Garnier have.

March 09, 2016

The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine is my favorite shampoo and conditioner to use. Alot of other products leave my hair feeling greasy which I do not like. This is the only shampoo and conditioner I use, love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiney and it smells amazing!

January 05, 2015

My husband has long fine hair - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner are all that he uses and has for years. Before he began using them, his hair was limp and fly-away and seemed very oily by the end of the day. Now, it shines and looks really soft and although he washes it daily, it doesn't have the same oiliness it used to. Great product and one he will continue to use.

July 14, 2014

I've used this before and this shampoo and conditioner works pretty well. It lasts about 2-3 days in total. Make your hair shiny and smooth. Price is pretty cheap. Over good products.

Have you tried it, what do you think?

July 19, 2013

I prefer this over any salon brand I have ever tried, it always makes my hair smooth and easy to manage

1.5/5

August 01, 2012

I used to use conditioner in my hair until I tried Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine. I find that it makes my hair greasy and even when I only use the shampoo it gets greasy before the end of my day. I would not reccomend this product unless you have a tendancy towards dry hair

June 13, 2012

My hair came out so soft, shiny and smelling so good. I couldn’t stop touching my hair. It even helped with my frizziness and not alot of products can do that. I’m very impressed. I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner.

It is definitely a product I'll recommend and will keep on using.