garnier fructis style beach chic

garnier fructis style beach chic Reviews

Ranked #928 out of 2161 in Hair Care

April 06, 2015

I have very mixed feelings about this Garnier Fructis product. I am having a really hard time trying to find a product that is working for my type of hair. My hair barely waves when I let it air dry so it is really difficult to use these kind of products because you need to actually make curls with your fingers and wait until it dries out. So, when I did that, it turned out that my hair was really messy and the curls did not seem natural. I was really looking forward this product since I had cut my hair and wanted a more beachy hairstyle. Despite the fact that it did not work for me, I know that this product will work miracle on others. I remember trying products before and the texture was gross, dry and sticky. The smell and the texture in this Garnier product is quite nice!

October 22, 2014

Garnier Beach Chic texturizing spray is my favourite new hair product for 2014. It gives great loose waves to hair. Though I have long hair, it would work just as great on short hair as it creates great texture and adds a wavy style to my bangs. As well it gives a fullness that I thought I could not get without blow drying my hair.

I must admit, there are days I don't want to do my hair and Garnier beach chic makes that possible. Towel dry hair, spray, scrunch a little and go. Easy peasy. The way my hair looks when I use it really suits my boho style. Even though it is easy, it is still stylish enough to go out for the evening.

August 13, 2014

New texturizing spray with black fig & sea salt. Loose, textured and beach waves.
For my frizzy hair, it is the ideal! Give natural hair and not tights.