Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream Gel Reviews

Ranked #1014 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel with fruit micro-waxes delivers curl-sculpting polymers and silicones, perfectly balanced with moisturizing conditioners, in a cream-gel formula that leaves curls defined and bouncy.

January 24, 2016

I like this product because you can style your hair without it looking greasy or wet, its not sticky and has a nice scent to it

July 24, 2015

It has an amazing smell and it holds my curls all day long!

July 15, 2015

Way too sticky, every time I touch my hair I get residue on my hands!

June 11, 2015

Love the product, will use again for sure!

January 06, 2015

My daughter loves this, she has really curly hair and uses it daily.

January 06, 2015

I have a natural curl to my long hair but if I don't use a product in it it just looks frizzy. I tried the sculpting cream gel and it took away the frizz!! A little goes a long way too!! It smells great and doesn't make your hair look greasy!

October 28, 2014

Let me tell you this: short hair is more difficult to maintain. So for all you ladies out there with pixies and bobs and unruly short hair, hold on to this style cream cuz you're gonna need it those days when you wanna play around with different styles. I like to use it on damp hair and blow dry it sideways.

August 26, 2014

I have pin-straight hair that refuses to curl, but I also have bangs that I curl every morning, and this is the only gel that actually makes my hair maintain it's curl all day! It is not very sticky or gloopy and washes off very easily. Also has a pleasant fragrance.

June 18, 2014

thats about the only thing that works on my hair . I love the way they look

October 03, 2013

Honestly, I bought this item off a clearance shelf one day... I tried it a few days later, and wow! Great product! I no longer buy the one I was using... and pay the full price for it! lol I absolutely love it!