Garnier Fructis Style Deconstructed Texture Tease Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

April 27, 2016

I have short hair and do not like to wash it everyday. I do however need to at least wet it. This product worked all day (could restyle during the day with fingers) and easily washed or rinsed out.

March 21, 2016

Before purchasing this, I'd used the "Beach Chic" product of the same brand. I don't know if this has been discontinued, but I have trouble finding it.

This product is awesome for sleek-haired girls like me. No matter how much product, teasing, or hairspray I use, my hair will generally go limp within a few minutes. This texture spray, on the other hand, seems to work as best as is probably possible for my locks.

It goes on dry - similar to dry shampoo - so doesn't clump like normal hairspray. It also truly keeps whatever shape you have plumped up, although this may take a few sprays. In conjunction with the Beach Chic, I'm actually able to pretend I have full, wavy hair on a daily basis!

April 07, 2015

I didn't find anything special about this one, but perhaps I'm not using it right. I could do without the smell as well.

March 10, 2015

I tried this because of a YouTuber that I watch was raving about this.

The spray is great for volumizing on 3rd day hair (my hair is quite dry so I wash it twice a week usually). You do have to spray it from the 8-12 inches away like the bottle says otherwise you get powdery patches and it doesn't disperse evenly.
It does add quite a bit of volume especially if you flip your hair upside down when styling.

The one big issue that I'm encountering is that towards the end of the day it makes my scalp a little itchy and it's not something I've ever encountered with other dry shampoos.

Overall, I do recommend this product.

November 22, 2014

Picked this up after hearing Tati (glamlifeguru) on YouTube rave about it and was NOT disappointed! It works wonders for limp fine hair like mine. It's amazing for root lifting and adding volume, your hair will not budge and stay for days. Purchased it at Walmart for $3.99, plus I used a $1 off coupon I found online, so great price!