Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti Humidity Hairspray

Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti Humidity Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 150 in Hairspray

Take control of your style! Garnier fructis style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want.

February 17, 2017

I normally do not like to use aerosol sprays. I happened to pick this up because it was on sale and was too good of a deal to pass up. I had used products from this brand in the past so I also thought it would not hurt to give it a try and I am glad I did! This has really great staying power for me (I have straight, soft, and thin hair). There were no flakes during spraying or after it had dried on my hair either and it kept everything flexible! I have a hard time getting curls to stay in my hair. While this does not last all day for me (I have not found a product that will yet), it does hold for at least half of the day, which is great! There was no chemical type of smell from this which was another plus.

August 15, 2016

After styling my shoulder length hair, usually blow dry and flat iron, then this product completes my look. This product gives my hair a natural look and feel.I never leave the house without it.

January 27, 2015

The spary is really great for humide and rainy days

September 03, 2011

i love the hold this hairspray gives. it gave me the right amount of hold and my hair wasn't stiff like it usually gets after i use other hairsprays. another plus is that it doesn't smell bad like most of the other hairsprays

February 26, 2011

At first this hairspray seemed to give me volume but soon after I noticed it wasn't living up to par since I was using another hairspray, Aussie Aussome hairspray which worked better. It smells good but didn't do much for me, not much hold.

November 17, 2010

I have tried many hairsprays and this is the only one that I have found where my hair doesn't feel sticky and molded. This keeps the frizz down, allows my hair to move, but still holds it shape. The moisture control keeps my hair shiny and moisturized but still has a strong hold!