Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti Humidity Hairspray

Garnier Fructis Style Full Control Anti Humidity Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 144 in Hairspray

Take control of your style! Garnier fructis style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want.

August 15, 2016

After styling my shoulder length hair, usually blow dry and flat iron, then this product completes my look. This product gives my hair a natural look and feel.I never leave the house without it.

January 27, 2015

The spary is really great for humide and rainy days

September 03, 2011

i love the hold this hairspray gives. it gave me the right amount of hold and my hair wasn't stiff like it usually gets after i use other hairsprays. another plus is that it doesn't smell bad like most of the other hairsprays

February 26, 2011

At first this hairspray seemed to give me volume but soon after I noticed it wasn't living up to par since I was using another hairspray, Aussie Aussome hairspray which worked better. It smells good but didn't do much for me, not much hold.

November 17, 2010

I have tried many hairsprays and this is the only one that I have found where my hair doesn't feel sticky and molded. This keeps the frizz down, allows my hair to move, but still holds it shape. The moisture control keeps my hair shiny and moisturized but still has a strong hold!