Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 2314 in Hair Care

March 10, 2017

Both my daughter and myself use this product about once a week when we straighten our hair. It adds a nice shine to our hair and helps protect our hair from the heat of the straight iron. The bottle is small but last a long time and has a nice scent!

0.5/5

April 29, 2016

I will never use this again. It is like putting rubbing alcohol in your hair and then heating it too 350 degrees plus. One of the first ingredients listed is alcohol. This is a terrible product, it made my hair feel sticky and dry and hay like. Avoid this like the plague.

February 24, 2016

The product does what it needs to, no doubt about that. I just find that there is a bad after smell when you straighten your hair. Yes the spray does smell good in the bottle and when its sprayed on your hair but it just makes your hair smell bad afterwards. That the only negative and reason I wont buy it again

February 22, 2016

I absolutely love this flat iron protection spray. It leaves my hair feeling super soft and amazing every time! And the smell.. Oh goodness! Your hair stays feeling smooth, soft as can be and frizz free for 48 hours!

February 04, 2016

This is a great product if you use just a little bit. To much and you will have greasy hair!! Nice clean smell and not expensive

February 04, 2016

This product is my hair saver since i start using it ,it helped to reduce the damage of the heat on my hair ,highly recommend

February 18, 2014

its so nice and smells good . keeping my hair frizz and sleek

August 18, 2013

Whenever I use this heat protectant, I feel like my hair is being burnt to a crisp. I also feel as if its not making my hair sleek and shiny, but frizzier. I believe that the Garnier Fructies Sleek and Shine Flat Iron Protector is an absolute flop.

April 23, 2013

I love this! It not only makes my hair smell extremely good but also is really effective in protecting your hair and making it look beautiful with the end result!

December 26, 2012

I have always been a fan of Garnier Fructies. Their prices are amazing and so are their products. Worked wonders on my hair, now i have to use it when I straighten my hair.