Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse

Garnier Fructis Style Volume Inject Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1806 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Take control of your style! Garnier fructis style, with fruit micro-waxes, gives you the power to create and control any style you want.

August 24, 2015

Works quite well and smells decent. It was a great price too!!

April 12, 2015

Best Mousse ever, hold's in perfectly with any style and only took 1 wash to get it all out which is awesome in my books

May 10, 2014

I found a can of this that I never used while I was unpacking. I love this product. My hair does not hold curl very well and this product helps that for the longest of any product I have tried. The can is almost empty so I hope I can find it again in stores!

May 06, 2009

I got this super cheap (gotta love coupons!) and didn't really have high hopes, but I was pleasantly surprised at how well this stuff kept volume. I always have a hard time keeping volume near my roots but this mousse really got the job done and didn't make my hair look greasy or messy.

January 07, 2009

What it is: volumizing mousse

Where to get it: Target, Walgreens, drugstores

How much: $2.99 during a special at Target

What I like about it: it smells fruity just like the shampoo. Plus it does an incredibly amazing job of really lifting the roots. I had some serious volume when I used this, total sex-siren appeal.

What could be improved: nothing really, it was inexpensive and it did what it was suppose to do. So I'm happy.

Overall: totally worth the try! I recommend this product and I would definitely repurchase!

May 31, 2007

This would easily be the cheapest product in my entire bathroom, by a long shot. And I love it to pieces. I have tons of hair, but it's really fine. This stuff brings my limp locks to life. When I blowdry with it, I get full, straight hair. But I can also just scrunch my hair and let it airdry and I get tons of volume there, too! My favourite thing to do with this stuff is just scrunch my hair and have frizz-free waves - when it's humid, this stuff gives me nice waves where if i straightened my hair it would be nothing but frizz.
I love this stuff for the fact that it doens't have an overpowering fragrance, either. If I'm going for casual wavy hair, the last thing I want is to smell like I poured a litre of product into it. This stuff smells pleasant when you put it in, but then when it dries the smell is gone and you're au natural. Also, I've had very sensitive skin with my pregnancy, and almost all fragranced products make my skin react, but this stuff is just fine. I love it!