Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #407 out of 577 in Conditioner

3 nutritive fruit oils: olive, avocado & shea. For dry to over-dried or damaged hair. Fortifies & infuses with nutrients for silky hair, full of life. Is your hair dry, over-dried or damaged? Feel unhealthy to the touch? It needs nourishment without being weighed down. Fructis Triple Nutrition: The 3 nutritive fruit oils penetrate to nourish every stand to the core. 3 fruit oils for triple nutrition. 1. Olive Oil: Nourishes the inner core. 2. Avocado Oil: Nourishes and softens the middle layer. 3. Shea Oil: Nourishes and smoothes the surface. Results: Triple nutrition for dry, over-dried or damaged hair. Hair is silky, radiant and full of life. Create and control any style you want with Garnier Fructis Style.

November 27, 2016

This conditioner works great and smells refreshing. It takes out the tangles in my hair, and my hair feels smooth. I would but this conditioner again.

March 07, 2016

This hair conditioner is simply magical . The smell is divine . Not to mention the effects it gives the hair. It untangles hair instantly and especially it leaves a pleasant smell. It makes smooth hair.

February 17, 2016

I started using this condone about 3 weeks ago and finds that it doesn't do what it says. My hair when done is dryer and stringyer then it has ever been. I have fine untreated hair and feel like this conditioner is making it look and feel horrible.

January 12, 2016

My hair was so dry and after trying this my hair is so healthy looking and so soft,I love the smell,its invigorating, love this product

December 13, 2015

This is a great product. I have damaged hair and when I use it it makes my hair really soft. I would definitely recommend it.

April 23, 2015

Long-lasting great smell, but it doesn't actually help at all with moisturizing dry hair.

August 12, 2013

This conditioner makes my hair silky soft without irritating my scalp or making it oily.

It is extremely cost effective, compared to salon brands, at only $10 for a 1L bottle.

My only gripe with this conditioner is the fruity smell, which is presumably to be expected from a product called fructis. Not to mention, strong fragrances seem to be a characteristic of drugstore hair products in general. On the plus side, the smell dissipates by the time the hair dries.

May 02, 2013

This is the only conditioner I've been using for about two years because it works so well and its inexpensive. My hair was really damaged and my using this product along with serum I've been able to restore my hair's health without having to cut it very much. This conditioner makes my hair really smooth and not weighed down.

April 19, 2013

I was really upset with this product... it didn't make my hair soft and it left little almost scabs on the back of my head..

October 10, 2012

I love this shampoo! I have oily hair and it works very well. Usually on the second day my hair is so oily it's embarrassing but my hair looks just a bit greasy when I use this shampoo. The price is a bit expensive I would wait for a sale before buying it. I would totally recommend it! It smells awesome too.