Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Dryness Reversal Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1293 out of 2162 in Hair Care

March 22, 2015

This is one product I have purchased over and over again. I get compliments all the time on how wonderful this stuff leaves my hair smelling and as a woman with long curly hair I could not live without this stuff. It is a wonderful detangler and keeps my hair smelling good and looking less frizzy.

July 08, 2014

I love this it has really saved my hair from dryness and all you have to do is spray it on nightly.

May 20, 2014

This conditioner is amazing! I started using it after I was heavily dying my hair (brown to blonde), it restores so much moisture into my hair and leaves it feeling very soft. I continue to use it now with my natural brown hair colour, and it's great on split ends.
This conditioner also often goes on sale at drug stores and large food chains, so the price is excellent.
Be sure to leave it on for 3 minutes as directed on the bottle for maximum results!

April 05, 2014

I LOVE these! They work great at untangling my wavy long hair and they make my hair feel so soft! Even my husband used mine and he said his hair felt so good! Garnier is my favourite drug store brand for hair products! :)

November 29, 2012

I cannot tell you how many bottles I have repurchased on of this stuff!-I have lost count ;) Usually I like to try new things once i'm done with the old, but this product just does the job for me, so why look anywhere else? It detangles your hair, and keeps it detangled for the day :)

October 25, 2012

We are on our second bottle of this product. Use it on my daughters hair. I don't know why but omg, her hair just loves to tangle into rats nests at the back of her head!! After the shower, first thing in the morning, after a day at school, if her hair is tangled we spray liberally into the tangles and the brush out quite easily. The fragrance is very nice, not harsh at all. Highly recommend this product.

June 13, 2012

I absolutely love this product. Works great, whenever I buy it, I clear it out of the store.

June 07, 2012

I love this product. My long hair always has huge knots in the back. Before this product I would spend forever in the shower detangling my hair with a tonne of conditioner. Now I just put this product in after towel drying my hair and my knots come out easily with my brush.
Could not live without this product

October 19, 2011

This product worked wonders for me. My hair went from drab to fab in an instant... it was so dry and frazzled, but it was instantly revived and smoothed after using this product. I went a little conditioner happy and did this every other day for a week, only to find my hair was greasier quicker and pretty gross. All you need is once a week for a deep conditioning treatment and you'll have flawless hair.

June 23, 2011

Since I have been growing out my hair really long and I have very fine hair. I definitely need a de-tangler after I wash my hair every time. Or else it's a painful experience to comb my hair into my preferred part. So I decided to give this product a try and since I colour my hair red (which fades so easily in the summer) I picked up their colour shield version. It's really easy to shake up, spray all through out the knotted hair. It's taken out my knots very easily and didn't leave my hair feeling greasy like I have had with other products. It's also helped keep my red from fading to an ugly brown tone which lightly conditioning. I recommend it for anyone with fine, long hair.