Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition for Dry, Damaged Hair Shampoo & Conditioner

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition for Dry, Damaged Hair Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #433 out of 935 in Shampoo

August 13, 2016

Oh my god!!! Amazing softness to my hair, no tangles after wards. Nice thick texture and holy cow....This stuff smells fan-freaking-tastic! My favorite shampoo ever!

March 10, 2016

This conditioner has a phenomenal smell that actually lasts all day. It is very nourishing and always makes my hair feel very soft. I only recently discovered this product but I am loving it so far.

March 04, 2016

These smell so good! that's the best part. My hair smells great all day. They make my hair bouncy, but I find the shampoo to be a tiny bit heavy or greasy. It doesn't wash off the way I was expecting. It's not bad, and isn't greasy, but just doesn't feel as "squeaky" clean.

February 17, 2016

Love Garnier triple nutrition. I have dry damaged hair and this shampoo and conditioner has brought my hair back to life. It is soft and no longer dry. My hair had a new shine to it and I love the fragrance!!!

February 16, 2016

I made the mistake of perming my hair not too long ago. It absolutely killed my hair. It was so dry, frizzy, and insightly looking. I needed something to help moisturize my hair but stay within my budget. I picked up Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner and I haven't used anything since. It really does the trick. It adds that moisture, tames the frizz, smells great, and is priced wonderfully.

January 25, 2016

Love how it makes my hair soft and manageable. The scent is great too!

August 14, 2014

I got a trial sized sample and didnt much care for the product. Had to recondition my hair with my regular conditioner.

August 14, 2014

Another disappointing Garnier product for me. I tried this to help with my dry, flyaway hair. Unfortunately It left the roots looking greasy. No matter how much I rinsed my hair after use, even trying to go without conditioner, my hair looked like it hadn't been washed in a week. And the ends were still dry. This is a definite pass.

June 04, 2014

I loved this product. I actually didn't purchase this myself and was skeptical as I've used Garnier products previously and was completely unsatisfied. So when my Dad brought me the Garnier Triple Nutrition I thought I would try it and be disappointed.
To my surprise this conditioner was amazing in price and effectiveness. It's a rather lightweight cream that nourishes my hair throughout my whole morning regimen as well as throughout the day. Unlike some that seem to work nicely in the shower; they when you try to style it's a hot mess! The nourishing oils found in this product are a godsend. Keep up the good work Garnier !

September 06, 2011

This product did nothing for me...it actually dried out my hair. I was getting more split ends than I normally did with it. Maybe for people with healthy hair, it might be a good product.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted