Garnier Fructis Ultra Strong Sleek And Shine Anti-Humidity Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 132 in Hairspray

January 17, 2016

This hairspray is not a strong hold. I have to spray alot on for it to hold my hair in place. But it has a light scent and it is not sticky. I only use this for the top of my hair and I have thin hair.

January 17, 2016

This is great ,definitely holds your style while not looking sticky or stiff and it has a nice scent

January 08, 2016

Wow, I am so amazed with this hairspray! I usually use Herbal Essences, but I decided to try this brand because it was on sale. Am I ever glad I bought this brand! The term "flexible hold" totally applies to this hairspray; my hair feels light and not weighed down at all, without any sticky residue, and absolutely stays in place! This hairspray smells good too; I love it! Plus, it's non-aerosol so I'm not adding to the ozone layer lol

April 05, 2015

When I bought this hair spray I thought that it would leave a nice shine on my hair,actually that's the most reason why I bought it.I'll admit that Garnier Fructis Ultra Strong Sleek and Shine anti-humidity Hairspray is a g good hair spray for Hold but it didn't leave my Hair with a shine like it says.My Hair is a bit dull so that is why I got it inn the first place.It is deffinately worth the money if you are looking for a hairspray just for hold but for shine,it fails in that category..

April 05, 2015

Garnier Fructis Hairspray is great. It comes in different varieties based on your hair care needs. It comes in a big green can and a little goes a long way. It's not sticky and holds your hair in place without reapplying.

July 12, 2013

This is a great hairspray. Reasonably priced and very effective. I get major humidity friz when it gets muggy or rainy and spraying this on in the morning helps my hair stay in place. Not sticky or hard, leaves hair still soft and moveable.

May 16, 2013

I DYE MY HAIR AND MY HAIR IS VERY THIN SO ANY HELP I CAN GET WITH THIS IS MUCH APPRECIATED..I SPRAY THIS AT THE ROOTS AND WORK IT INTO SCALP AND I GET JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF LIFT AND IT STAYS IN PLACE LONGER THAN ANY OTHER HAIR SPRAYS I HAVE TRIED..HIGHLY RECOMMEND

March 21, 2013

This is the best hair spray I have never used. Blocks out humidity but hair still moves.

November 29, 2012

I love this hairspray. It doesn't leave your hair hard and it smells great.......I love it.

July 13, 2012

i love this hair spray it's the only one i currently use. It's not crunchy feeling like most hair spray and it smells amazing. Just wish it didn't cost so much.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?