Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Instant Bodifier Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

1.5/5

October 29, 2016

I had never used dry shampoos before trying this product, and this didn't make me want to try them in the future. Maybe I just can't wrap my head around skipping washing my hair to use a dry shampoo, I don't know. It wasn't very effective at absorbing oil in my hair. I usually apply it in the morning before I start my day when my hair is looking a bit oily. It looks good at first but by the end of the day my hair looks flat and oily again. The scent while a bit citrusy, is also comparable to hairspray - a scent I'm not overly fond of. I'm a bit disappointed because I otherwise love most Garnier products, and I'm apprehensive about trying other dry shampoos.

September 15, 2016

My hair is fine and oily and I usually have to wash every day. Normally I use the Batiste dry shampoo as I find it works the best. But, I was surprised to find I loved this Garnier dry shampoo a lot...and I have tried so many of them and hated most of them.

This Garnier dry shampoo made my hair look clean, fresh and full of volume so I didn't have to shampoo again. The scent was nice and light.

But I wouldn't try it for 2 mornings in a row because the next day my hair was very greasy again. I put more in and it looked terrible and flat. I haven't found one dry shampoo that will work for 2 days in a row on my hair.

July 27, 2016

This dry shampoo allows me to go longer between washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner. I have fine hair that gets oily very easily and on blonde it really shows. I do not like washing my hair every day as it isn't so great for the health of my hair... removing natural oils and drying it out. This product removes the oily shine i get and allows my hair to look nice and acceptable to be out in public without having to wash it. It also adds great volume. However this product is a little bit pricey than other available options that do the same thing.. just without the brand and perhaps the scent that this one has.

June 25, 2016

I bought this dry shampoo at shoppers Drugmart for 3.99 and it is the best dry shampoo I have ever used. It smells great and will keep even the greasiest of hair looking fresh and clean .plus it smells great too

March 29, 2016

Other than it smelling nice, I did not like this product. I barely sprayed any on and it left a weird white sticky film on my hair - I thought that maybe I had mistaken it for hairspray, but no - it definitely says dry shampoo on the can. I tried it one day after having already washed my hair, so my hair was already clean, but after using this, my hair was gross - it didn't even brush out very well & coated my brush with sticky white crap. And if that wasn't bad enough, my scalp began to itch severely, so I had to quickly wash it out thoroughly right away. I was very disappointed in this product and don't think I ever want to try using dry shampoo again.

March 19, 2016

I have really oily hair and for days I don't have time to wash my hair I turn to dry shampoo to make it less oily. I recently bought this product on sale for about $4 to try and found that it really made my hair look like it was clean & washed and also gave it extra volume. I wouldn't recommend this product to be used 2 consecutive days because it really builds up on your hair and makes it more oily than before.

March 10, 2016

Being a busy new mom I'm always looking for products that help me feel good and look good in a hurry, I no longer have time to style my hair the way I used to but with this product it looks like I did! It instantly gives your hair a refreshing clean look with tons of volume without the hassle of having to tease your hair and coat it in a heavy duty hairspray, this is definitely my go-to product!

June 02, 2015

Works pretty good and smells awesome for the price!

April 15, 2015

I like this dry shampoo. It works well, but in my opinion, not as good as the Batiste dry shampoo. It does work thought and smells amazing, so I do like it.

March 20, 2015

I like the smell of this one, it's very bright. It does help with extending time between shampoos, it's just that any "volume" falls after about an hour. Still, better than a lot I've used!