• Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam
  • Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam

Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

November 01, 2016

Produit nettoyant qui mousse bien dans la douche. Facile à utiliser et laisse la peau super belle. Rend la peau douce et saine. C'est une bonne option.

November 01, 2016

J'ai utilisé ce produit une seule fois. Il raffraichis bien, mais n'est pas fait pout l'acné. Je l'utilisais quand mon visage n'avait pas de break out. Je l'aimais bien.

January 19, 2016

I use this product to clean my face right in the shower. It works great. Espeically.in the winter when my skin is at its worst.

December 21, 2015

I love, love, love this cleanser! It is a relaxing yet deep cleaning. I use it with a small brush. It works really well in cleaning everyday grime. It also smells great and last a long time, as you need just a little bit to do the whole face.

January 10, 2013

I love this cleansing foam. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated, and also moisturized. Definitely a must have!

November 29, 2012

So, I picked this up at the drugstore today because hoorah, winter is here, and that means my skin will dry out more than normal. Needless to say, I'm impressed. Because of the packaging, I thought it wouldn't 'foam' at all, and I really am not the biggest fan of cream cleansers. For me, they don't feel like they clean very well. However, after using this - which came out as a thick cream, it did indeed foam up to my liking!

It cleaned well, and my face feels refreshed and rid of all the nastiness of the day. The only downside is that my face felt a little tight afterwards, but it could be that I'm so used to using an exfoliating scrub moreso than a cleanser.

October 09, 2010

This is a new product by Garnier for normal and combination skin (that's me!) that's supposed to help "deep cleans and purify" while it "refreshes & helps maintain skin's moisture".

While it is a more gentle option to my daily exfoliating scrub, I found that the cleanser left a slightly waxy sort of feel that some foam cleansers do. Fortunately it didn't cause me to break out or anything, but since I am used to using a daily scrub, my face didn't feel as clean as usual. However, I suppose it does retain moisture, and I will continue using it when my skin feels too chaffed.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS