Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream (Normal to Combination) Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1138 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 02, 2016

Ce gel-crème laisse un effet raffraichissant et propre, mais elle hydrate pas du tout! Elle a tellement assèché ma peau! Heureusement qu'elle était en spécial car je ne le rachèterai pas!

March 09, 2016

J'adore ce produit. La crème est rafraichissante ! On dirais qu'on applique de la crème en eau tellement elle est rafraichissante. J'adore cette crème que se soit pour une crème de jour et même en sortant du bain le soir. Autant en hiver qu'en été je l'adore !

January 27, 2016

Smells amazing and works so well! Moisturizes your skin effectively in all seasons without it feeling greasy. I personally find that I have have a hard time buying moisturizers that don't make me break out but this one is great!

October 05, 2015

gives your skin a fresh light cooling feeling. Love it

April 29, 2015

Love using this in the summer because my skin gets very oily yet dried out at the same time.

April 29, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this stuff, I will repurchase until the day I die

March 31, 2015

bought on sale really likes the lightness of the gel and felt refreshing:)

January 07, 2015

I'm really impressed by this! The scent is not overwhelming and it soothes my skin well. It also doesn't break my sensitive skin out so a big plus.

January 07, 2015

I am absolutely in love with this product !
    It is so lightweight, you don't need much of it, and there is no overwhelming smell.
    I am very picky for creams because I don't usually love the touch of it, but this one is just perfect !
    A gel touch that is also refreshing and leaves my skin really soft.
    Highly recommended !

December 01, 2014

This is my HG drugstore moisturizing range. I used to use the Clinique Dramatically Different Gel and in my opinion this works better for my skin at less than half the price. I've gone through probably 10 containers of this since I started using it two years ago. It is moisturizing without being heavy or greasy, so it is perfect for day. I love the fresh smell and the feeling of using it in the morning. For night or when my skin is feeling a bit more dry I love the dry skin version - it's just a little more rich. Amazing product, will keep repurchasing for the foreseeable future!