Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream Hair Color Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream treats and protects your hair while delivering rich long-lasting colour for 100% grey coverage. Enriched with fruit oil concentrates, this new Colour Cream, with its new larger-sized tube of Rich Nourishing Conditioner Cream, penetrates into the hair fibers to deeply nourish the hair. Using Garnier Nutrisse Cream will enhance your hair's healthy-looking appearance.

November 04, 2016

I have given this hair colour way more chances than I should have. Every single time I use this, my hair never turns out the shade it is supposed to. It's darker, and WAY more ashier. I don't leave it on any longer than it says to, I usually rinse it out earlier, but it doesn't matter. The colours are just way off.

October 27, 2016

I have tried Nutrisse color cream hair color and I found it to be quite good. I love the way it has very saturated color, and my hair was left feeling really soft. I found the price to be higher than my usual brand, but thought I would try something new. I will buy this again.

August 27, 2016

I love Garnier Hair products. The Nutrisse Nourishing colour cream is FANTASTIC. i use medium copper red and it makes my hair SO shiny. The colour is absolutely beautiful and nothing compares to it. The smell of this hair colour is also nice... it smells very sweet. I love it!

August 24, 2016

ONLY PRODUCT THAT COVERS ALL THE GREY,,, BEEN USING IT FOR YEARS, SILKY HAIR, QUICK, LONG LASTING, GREAT PRODUCT EASY TO MAINTAIN, CONSISTENT COLORMATCHING,

August 17, 2016

This product is always at a great price. I usually have an issue with the smell of some of the hair dyes, I didn't mind this one. Left my hair very soft and the colour was great. The only downside is that reds tend to fade a lot quicker than other tones. Definitely worth buying.

June 22, 2016

I have used this product for over 20 years. And I love it. When I get my hair done at the hairdressers they are always surprised to learn that I used Boxed hair dye from the drugstore. The stylish usually comments how healthy and shiny my hair looks.

May 16, 2016

I absolutely LOVE this product, and will definitely buy it again! It is quick easy, pleasant scent and in all my eons of dying my hair I have never had anyone ever ask me when I had my highlights put in (for the record, never have). After using this, I have had 3 people ask me such!

April 26, 2016

Amazing! Back when I first used it, I had dark brown hair. I wanted bright red and I picked up a colour for dark hair. I decided not to bleach and see if I could get a red-ish hue in my hair. It exceeded my expectations! I got strawberry red hair in one dye. The colour lasted for months and I got so many compliments!

April 20, 2016

Out of all the drugstore hair dyes this one is the best. I find that the range of shades is wider than the others and they give shades to suit any skin tone. I've bought multiple boxes in the past of multiple shades and all of them have had high pigment and long staying power. the smell is really good, it smells fruity and not too chemically.

April 09, 2016

I used to buy the burgundy and i loved the product. It left my hair feeling good, not dry out. The only thing i didn't like is that it faded out more into a red. But all in all loved it