Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour Reviews

Ranked #246 out of 258 in Hair Colour

Experience garnier nutrisse, a nourishing color treatment that gives you rich, healthy-looking color that really lasts. The exclusive color treatment, enriched with conditioners and fruit-oil concentrate, penetrates into the hair fibers to nourish deep down while delivering rich, long-lasting color. Get either a natural or a vibrant look! It nourishes hair and protects against dryness, locking in color and moisture to keep your color rich and healthy-looking and your hair silky soft.

November 07, 2016

This is not my favourite product to use when dying my hair. However, I needed a quick fix and on a budget, this did the job perfectly ! There was enough dye to cover my hair completely and it didn't cause any skin irritations, which is a usual problem for me. As for the colour itself, it matched the box perfectly for the first week or two but quickly faded. For something quick, easy and budget friendly, this product does the trick.

September 08, 2016

I love this product I have very dark hair so getting it to go blonde without using a bleach product is almost impossible I ended up with the color I wanted and it didnt turn out brassy

September 07, 2016

I recently bought both Dark Brown and Fiery Red in the Ultra colour series, and what a disappointment. Luckily I didn't spend to much, thanks to an instore coupon, and it being on sale, but it was such a failure. I normally love Garnier hair dyes, they usually have good staying power and last a long time, but within 3 days, and only one wash, my hair had faded so badly that i had to re dye it using a different brand. The colours were very pretty and vibrant for the 2 days before I'd washed my hair, but the experience has soiled my view of Garnier dye and I will not waste my money again.

May 22, 2014

Love being able to look beautiful and play around with my hair color, without the salon prices.. But still the same result... This product provides exactly that for under ten dollars!

June 15, 2011

I have brown hair but for years I dyed my hair black and this product was the one I used most. I also used Garnier 100% Colour but according to their website it is being discountinued. What is great about this product is that it does cover all your hair and it dyes your hair with deep, lasting pigment. It also leaves your hair feeling softer than before. Even the smell is pretty nice!

For a home dye at 11 or 12 bucks, this does the trick. I think with home dyes they are really only as good as the person applying it so I definitely recommend conning a friend into helping you out with this.

Neuven added a new review for