Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Sun Skin Renew Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #945 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

After cleansing with Nutri-Pure, use Skin Renew anti-sun-damage daily moisture lotion SPF 28 to moisturize daily and help protect skin against sun damage. Apply over face and neck each day. Dab Skin Renew eye cream around the delicate eye area, morning and night.

April 21, 2015

After a terrible sun burn last year, I searched through my local drugstore to find a product that would reverse the damaging effects of our beautiful sun!

With its great price tag, I purchased this product and hoped for the best!

I did see a small change in the appearance of my skin the sun damage was reversed, somewhat.

This product was amazing, but it worked well enough to keep using!

I would buy it again, but I would also maybe try other similar products to see if there is anything better!

March 09, 2015

Great moisturizer, fun packaging. Nice smell and works great in combo with Garnier Anti-sun daily eye cream.

June 11, 2014

I loved the cream it had a noticeable difference on my skin. I wish it was a bit cheaper tho. Thank you

April 06, 2014

Loved Skin Renew Even Tone! I break out very easily with most face lotions - especially those with an SPF. This is very annoying to me and I end up not using an SPF in order to find a lotion which is light textured, doesn't make me feel greasy after putting it on (I'm normal but slightly more oily in the summer). This is SPF 28, 99.99% oil free, derm tested as non comedogenic (won't clog pores) and feels light. It's a gel-cream texture. I'm not sure if the level of Vit C in it will do anything, but with SPF, light texture and less clogged pores, who cares??

September 26, 2013

This is a good, affordable moisturizer. It works well, kept my skin moisturized ok and I liked the handy pump. I buy it from time to time when it's on sale.

May 30, 2012

I purchased this moisturizer purely to try it out, as I have recently used other Garnier products and have been quite impressed. I am not particularly a fan of the fragrance as I generally like to keep the products that I apply to my face fragrance free, thankfully, it is not very strong, but I would nonetheless prefer something with no scent. When the product is applied it does feel a little on the greasy side, but seems to absorb into the skin fairly quickly. I have been using it consistently for about two weeks now, and unfortunately can't say that it has made much of a difference in the appearance of my skin. Sadly, I will probably not be purchasing this product in the future.

February 12, 2010

I need a good moisturizer so I decided to give this one a try. I was not impressed with it at all. Leaves a slightly greasy feel to the skin.....and I did not think it absorbed well at all.

February 10, 2009

This is the best facial skin lotion out there. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling and lasts all day! It renews your skin from sun damage. All over great product

September 05, 2008

I have had early wrinkles from having my child. I used this once and never had to use it again. Ok im lying but i mean the results are instant! i only used it for about 2 weeks and im done i have a firm face now!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye